For sale Honda Varadero VA9

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
devonuk

Re: For sale Honda Varadero VA9

Post by devonuk »

Damn I've just realised you're in Elgin and I'm in Plymouth :(
allanmac

Post by allanmac »

Cheap flight up and ride it home?

Cheers Allan
fionaann

Post by fionaann »

Hi Devonuk, I'm sure we can come up with some plan if you are interested in the Varadero .
Life is for living so go out there and live it, have fun, be happy.
devonuk

Post by devonuk »

Thank you - however, I'm looking at buying new tomorrow using my Sprint GT as a p/ex. If that doesn't happen I may be in touch, pending my Carpel Tunnel op on Weds :(
africajim

Post by africajim »

Logistics are always a problem, agreed. I've looked at stuff down the road and the cost of fuel, possible disappointment, time wasting is just a nightmare. In the clinical world of buyer/seller I would be very hesitant.

Well, I'm in no hurry to sell the bike as I bought it with the intention of keeping it, not selling, as I regretted selling my 1st Africa Twin and feel the Vara might be the same! Problem is space to keep so many bikes, something has to go!

Soooo,,,,,

I'd like it to go to a good home, if anyone on here was interested they could make a nice weekend trip to the N.E. of Scotland, see the bike, ride it, decide if they want it. Then either arrange to come back up and ride it home or use one of the bike delivery companies available to transport it south, I believe it's around £125?

This is a genuine offer from a genuine Honda bike lover. Yes, the bike is going to the first best offer, Honda have offered £4000 trade in so better than that will secure. But the bike is laid up for winter, sprayed over with ACF50 and covered and if still here come springtime I'll put it back on the road then trade in to Honda, unless of course, someone doesn't make me a better offer!
Honda, the power of dreams.
devonuk

Post by devonuk »

devonuk wrote:Thank you - however, I'm looking at buying new tomorrow using my Sprint GT as a p/ex. If that doesn't happen I may be in touch, pending my Carpel Tunnel op on Weds :(
New Honda Varadero, in white, ordered for the 1st March. Great price given on the Sprint GT which is going on the 3rd Jan due to the carpel tunnel operation today :)
Steve T

Post by Steve T »

africajim wrote:. . the bike is going to the first best offer, Honda have offered £4000 trade in so better than that will secure. . . . . . unless of course, someone doesn't make me a better offer!
£4k and a Christmas selection box of your choice :whistle: ;)

Brilliant machine thats for sale at a really good price.

If I was after another Vara Jim I'd buy it from you in a flash.

Steve T

B)
ZEN DOG

He knows not where he's going, for the ocean will decide
It's not the destination . . . . . . . it's the glory of the ride
africajim

Post by africajim »

Thank you Steve, when I sorned the bike for the winter and coated it with ACF50 I decided to leave it until spring so I've not tried to sell it really, just if anyone asks. We'll see what the springtime brings!
Honda, the power of dreams.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”