GIVI

Tents, Sleeping Bags, Oxygen Chambers...that kinda stuff
Elmer J Fudd

Re: GIVI

Post by Elmer J Fudd »

Depending on the cost I try to pay with PayPal and use a credit card to pay with PayPal rather than the account. This means if the item is not as described or fails you have three chances of getting a refund, eBay, PayPal and the Credit Card company.

I did once post buyer questions on all companies products (around 20) for sale on eBay, asking if it was rip-off like the one they had sold me. They weren't happy and reported me to eBay. I said it was a legitimate question given the way they had behaved and others should be made aware. I got a ticking off, but did get my refund. Still left them a stinker of a review though.
chrisjk

Post by chrisjk »

Although I understand the feelings of annoyance and disappointment, it is silly to condemn the entire company for one product failure. No manufacturing process anywhere is 100% perfect. By all means condemn an eBay seller wo won't meet their obligations.
Sanqhar

Post by Sanqhar »

Elmer J Fudd wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:47 pm Depending on the cost I try to pay with PayPal and use a credit card to pay with PayPal rather than the account. This means if the item is not as described or fails you have three chances of getting a refund, eBay, PayPal and the Credit Card company.
Not sure it works like that with paying the PayPal debt with a credit card. That 'contract' is between PayPal and the credit card company and relates to money and not the goods themselves.

There is no direct relationship between the goods and your debt. The contracts that relate to the you and the goods are just Ebay and PayPal.

see:

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/credi ... Section75/

tom
... and today was a good day in the life of...
Elmer J Fudd

Post by Elmer J Fudd »

Sanqhar wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:42 am
Elmer J Fudd wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:47 pm Depending on the cost I try to pay with PayPal and use a credit card to pay with PayPal rather than the account. This means if the item is not as described or fails you have three chances of getting a refund, eBay, PayPal and the Credit Card company.
Not sure it works like that with paying the PayPal debt with a credit card. That 'contract' is between PayPal and the credit card company and relates to money and not the goods themselves.

There is no direct relationship between the goods and your debt. The contracts that relate to the you and the goods are just Ebay and PayPal.

see:

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/credi ... Section75/

tom
I wonder.....this is some dubiety in the article. Thanks for sharing though, I'll consider it further.
moto al

Post by moto al »

givi crash bar bags are manufactured in same factory as LOMO crash bags .£71.00 ,GIVI ,£39.00 lomo
moto al
v8mark

Post by v8mark »

Well I got a Friday bag😂

Return to “TRAVEL GEAR”