Mosko Moto Luggage

Tents, Sleeping Bags, Oxygen Chambers...that kinda stuff
Mike54

Mosko Moto Luggage

Post by Mike54 »

I'm giving consideration to buying one of these for myself (the 40 Litre)

http://www.moskomoto.com/collections/mo ... 40l-system

If anyone else is interested we'd get a better deal for say, 5 for example. Not on a commercial basis but just on a "lets save some money" basis. If anyones interested please post here - no comittment just yet just gauging interest. When I've done this before it's taken the form of pay X amount, then once the vat and duty is paid you get something back as you've paid slightly over the amount but since duty can vary (hmrc law unto themselves) it deals with the issue quite nicely.
Timcat

Re: Mosko Moto Luggage

Post by Timcat »

Mike54 wrote:I'm giving consideration to buying one of these for myself (the 40 Litre)

http://www.moskomoto.com/collections/mo ... 40l-system

If anyone else is interested we'd get a better deal for say, 5 for example. Not on a commercial basis but just on a "lets save some money" basis. If anyones interested please post here - no comittment just yet just gauging interest. When I've done this before it's taken the form of pay X amount, then once the vat and duty is paid you get something back as you've paid slightly over the amount but since duty can vary (hmrc law unto themselves) it deals with the issue quite nicely.
Too late! Ordered mine Tuesday...
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

could be interested Mike

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
boboneleg

Post by boboneleg »

Timcat wrote: Too late! Ordered mine Tuesday...
I'll be interested to see what you think (and anyone else who gets one), compared to the Altrider Hemisphere. I have an Altrider and I'm very pleased with it but the Mosko looks like it has improved on the design.
one-legged adventurer
Timcat

Post by Timcat »

boboneleg wrote:
Timcat wrote: Too late! Ordered mine Tuesday...
I'll be interested to see what you think (and anyone else who gets one), compared to the Altrider Hemisphere. I have an Altrider and I'm very pleased with it but the Mosko looks like it has improved on the design.
Nearly bought the Altrider but wanted separate bags which the Mosko has. Will give you my thoughts when it turns up..
nethen1

Post by nethen1 »

I might have one and sell my giant loop. What do u think the end price would be is....
Are we stoppin for a brew !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnqi2JsFoNCV6ktRGEOVXQ/playlists

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppp :)
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

I might fancy the 80l version if that could be added to the order?
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
Timcat

Post by Timcat »

Brenhden wrote:I might fancy the 80l version if that could be added to the order?
Out of stock, if you read up on some of the feedback the guys that bought the 80L wish they had the 40L as its very big apparently...
daryl

Post by daryl »

I'd be interested (both in some kind of group buy and to know what Timcat thinks)

Daryl.
BigBlue

Post by BigBlue »

Yes please, definitely interested Mike.
Torn between getting the 40L one of these or the Altrider Hemisphere, a tough decision to make, anyone got any views as to which is better?

Return to “TRAVEL GEAR”