Hein gericke clothing

Does my ass look big in these?
Hogie

Hein gericke clothing

Post by Hogie »

Maybe I had a head start on the whole self isolating thing but I can’t find a website for Hein Gericke in the UK. Have they gone out of business (again)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MotoCP

Re: Hein gericke clothing

Post by MotoCP »

Hogie

Post by Hogie »

Thanks, wow that was 2014 I really must get out more often!! My HG goretex jacket is 11 years old and done about 90k miles in that time and never leaked. Great bit of kit but looking a little tired so fancied another but maybe 6 years too late

bikenav

Post by bikenav »

I was a fan of HG kit a real broad range something for everybody although the last range's looked pretty poor quality to me.
BobH

Post by BobH »

Hogie wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:34 pm Thanks, wow that was 2014 I really must get out more often!! My HG goretex jacket is 11 years old and done about 90k miles in that time and never leaked. Great bit of kit but looking a little tired so fancied another but maybe 6 years too late

What size are you looking for? I have a set of the Gore Master (think that's what its called) in the loft somewhere.
taxi driver

Post by taxi driver »

I think there stuff at the time was pretty good they made my favourite "Tuareg" suit which I've been trying to find on e bay with no luck at all , if any ones got one kicking around
scooby

Post by scooby »

I have a HG Goretex jacket I keep meaning to sell I think its a Tuareg , I will check it out an let you know.

Return to “CLOTHING”