Light weight Jacket and trousers

Does my ass look big in these?
Treadtrader

Re:Light weight Jacket and trousers

Post by Treadtrader »

herman wrote:
Treadtrader wrote:
I use Sinisalo enduro jacket and pants for summer use.Top quality kit and is actually waterproof.

Have'nt needed it much lately.
Hmmm I've got the sinisalo pants and they have worn well but waterproof they are not. Depends on your definition I suppose, does sitting in water while the bike goes on without me count as proper testing? Their gloves were'nt up to much either,the linning reversing when wet and the velcro pulling off.
Never had a problem riding in rain with this kit, dunno about sitting in puddles, have'nt tried that.
The gloves i've had for three years, no problems with them.
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

herman wrote:
Treadtrader wrote:
I use Sinisalo enduro jacket and pants for summer use.Top quality kit and is actually waterproof.

Have'nt needed it much lately.
Hmmm I've got the sinisalo pants and they have worn well but waterproof they are not. Depends on your definition I suppose, does sitting in water while the bike goes on without me count as proper testing? Their gloves were'nt up to much either,the linning reversing when wet and the velcro pulling off.
I had similar isues with Sinasalo, pants weren,t to bad although the zips only lasted for one enduro. gloves were about as much use as tits on a gold fish, as herman says the liners kept coming out and when wet i couldn,t get my hands back in, think i riped them out in a strop after a wet petrol stop. haha
Real men ride twins ;-)
*Touring Ted*

Post by *Touring Ted* »

Akito Desert !!!

They're cheap but don't expect them to last a lifetime !!

Return to “CLOTHING”