klim

Does my ass look big in these?
anthony29040

klim

Post by anthony29040 »

Just got a klim blade jacket and badlands pro pants,my question is when do they stop feeling like they are made from quarter inch ply,i have rukka gear as well which is going nowhere and that just seems to fit out of the box.the klim is only one ride in and is pretty good just hope it vents better than the rukka stuff as i bought it for summer use.Anyway any info would be good.
Yoyo

Re: klim

Post by Yoyo »

My Klim Overland is nearly a year old and is still pretty stiff!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

zimtim

Post by zimtim »

Had my KLIM Blade over a year now.
Can't say I ever noticed it to be that stiff. If it was then I soon got used to it.
I would give it a good couple hundred miles and a few rain showers first.
Possibly even put it through a wash cycle.

It's not the best venting jacket but is definitely more than good enough for English summers
In winter I use a Tab down jacket as my thermal layer and have ridden in temps as low as 4c without feeling too cold or uncomfortable.

Pleased I bought it would definitely consider buying it again, just a real shame they don't do a Blade trouser. I would snap them up in an instant
uturntony

Post by uturntony »

I had the Badlands at one time and yes it was stiff at first but they do soften. I parted company with it because in the end it was too small for me
as i got the medium due to the sleeves on the large being too long; It was a mistake. I have had the Klim Overland since about 2015 now and love it. Strangely the sleeves on the Overland large are perfect for me.

Return to “CLOTHING”