Klim

Does my ass look big in these?
davem100

Re: Klim

Post by davem100 »

I agree with you to point Andy but we have already done this outsourcing everything to china so it's only a matter of time, value for money is an individual decision all I'm saying is if you think something's worth it & you can afford why not, but for me it seems anything to do with motorcycling is now a piss take vendors moaning people are buying online cheaper in Europe who can blame them I wouldn't buy a klim suit period unless it was a lot cheaper buts that's just me, sort of the point I was trying to make it seems that the people that have them are trying to justify how much they have paid for them, i still manage wherever I go & as I said in an earlier post that money gives me longer on the road so il pick that everyday I still enjoy my riding exactly the same as you so good luck with the klim I'm glad it's want you like & doing a good job, me il stick to being a tight fucker as ive always done, I'm off to nepal in sept with a little side trip into Pakistan all for under 2 grand & that includes my flights & my bike hire I so easy decision fuck the suit 2 months away here I come (thumbs)
Andy A

Post by Andy A »

Yup, I agree the trips definitely come first, no point having all that and riding to the shops. Have a cracking trip (thumbs)
davem100

Post by davem100 »

Thanks Andy (thumbs)
Mike54

Post by Mike54 »

johnnyboxer wrote:Ah, go on then Mike

I'll bite

I was in at a BMW dealer yesterday for a service on my 10yo BMW (they're canny lads and do a good job)

My sidelight parking light bulb has gone, a small pilot bulb 4w and the lad says you'll not a BMW boxed one, he told me the price £5.70 FFS for a tiny pilot bulb, from BMW

I can get a box of 10 for £3, on ebay

Now, the manufacturers are really taking the piss and not being fair to their dealers, with some parts prices for consumables like that
You're not comparing apples with apples there.

Return to “CLOTHING”