Quad Lock

The essential art of farkling.
daveuprite

Quad Lock

Post by daveuprite »

OK, so after my last thread about heated grips I've decided that I can do without them.

Another thing I can do without is a phone mount, but I've gone and bought one anyway... :roll:

It's a Quad Lock, that will attach my phone to my mirror stalk so I can use satnav on the move, and quickly grab the phone to take a picture if i want etc. I've bought the anti-vibration thing too. You can also mount to the handlebars or the steering stem if you buy the right bits. Looks like a good system.

They are selling everything at 30% off right now until Black Friday if you're interested.

https://www.quadlockcase.eu/collections/shop-mounts

Anyone on here got one already? Any tips/advice?

chunky butt

Re: Quad Lock

Post by chunky butt »

Good call Dave, was looking for one for ages but gave up as my phone is non current, and they were out of stock of adapters, but there in stock now so happy days.
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

chunky butt wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:56 pm Good call Dave, was looking for one for ages but gave up as my phone is non current, and they were out of stock of adapters, but there in stock now so happy days.
Well my didgeridoo doesn't appear on their list of cool people's phones. So I had to buy the universal adaptor thing. Basically a very sticky thing that you squidge on the back of the phone, and which then locks into the quad lock mount. I might bodge some kind of lanyard as insurance, just in case. But I really hate my new phone so it might be a blessing if it flies off down the road...

See ya Saturday darling...
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Yep, got the universal adapter thingy, whatsit, so should be good to go.

Oh yeah....See ya Saturday spudo
P4ulie

Post by P4ulie »

Had one for the bicycle for some time now (2 years?) I use that as daily transport. They work even on fairly bouncy surfaces, I 'd class a 100m descent of slimy flint / chalk South Downs as a good test, it held on better than I did :lol:
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything

Return to “ACCESSORIES”