Phone holders

The essential art of farkling.
chunky butt

Phone holders

Post by chunky butt »

Well I'm thinking of going down the mobile phone mounted to the handlebars, but have looked at quad lock and unfortunately they don't seem to do one for my old Samsung j5. Anyone know if another model will fit or what would you recommend or use for a weather proof mobile mount? Thanks in advance
Tramp

Re: Phone holders

Post by Tramp »

Simple Ram Quick grip.... Fucking ace.... Say no more just get the size. For your phone.. Or buy the backview bv6100 and the quick grip xl... Diamond ram mount and short arm..
It's the best android rugged phone going... Has GPS, Russian glonass and bedowin too... Load with osm and plus and your sorted... Big memory card and download maps via WiFi then available offline for free... Use it all over on my xt660z... Just chose car for road and walking for off-road.... In France its excellent topo wise..

How's it going you young French Bourgeois... Lol..
mabawza

Post by mabawza »

PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

" Well I'm thinking of going down the mobile phone mounted to the handlebars, "

GET A LIFE ...................................you can't see the Montana :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Tramp wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:16 pm Simple Ram Quick grip.... Fucking ace.... Say no more just get the size. For your phone.. Or buy the backview bv6100 and the quick grip xl... Diamond ram mount and short arm..
It's the best android rugged phone going... Has GPS, Russian glonass and bedowin too... Load with osm and plus and your sorted... Big memory card and download maps via WiFi then available offline for free... Use it all over on my xt660z... Just chose car for road and walking for off-road.... In France its excellent topo wise..

How's it going you young French Bourgeois... Lol..
Cheers Russ will look in to that. All good here cheers, same as before, but home by 6.....ish :lol:
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

PHILinFRANCE wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:29 pm " Well I'm thinking of going down the mobile phone mounted to the handlebars, "

GET A LIFE ...................................you can't see the Montana :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Possibly :lol: :lol: :lol: .........you know me too well :lol: :lol:
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

PHILinFRANCE wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:29 pm " Well I'm thinking of going down the mobile phone mounted to the handlebars, "

You always go in front anyway Phil , it's just follow the intrepid leader 😉
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Steve....take no notice of grandad :lol: :o .....have seen the driveboard dash for android phone ?...its similar to the ajp7 dash display....im fiddling with it seems very good but not for the fuddled old brains down in the badlands.....

https://www.drivemodedashboard.com/
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

:lol: :lol: :lol: cheers guys
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Hey Steve - I suppose I could sell you the patent to my own mapping system...

Return to “ACCESSORIES”