Ugly sticks

The essential art of farkling.
zimtim

Ugly sticks

Post by zimtim »

With the missus being in the high risk category and not having any free time time or even the possibility of going out for little ride
I needed something to do so decided to buy a.little mig welder and to learn how to weld and start making up a few things that some might find useful

So first off was a batch of ugly trail/sticks
Extend from 40cm to 60cm
Mild steel construction.
Now these do truly live up to their name
So as a first attempt I am offering these for £20posted within the UK if anyone is interested pm me.
PayPal friends and family
ThanksImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

daveuprite

Re: Ugly sticks

Post by daveuprite »

You shouldn't knock your own hard work. They're the most beautiful ugly sticks I've seen all morning.
tuftywhite

Post by tuftywhite »

Brilliant,

Good luck with selling these, when I was looking for one I had to get one from the states. The thing itself was reasonably priced, but paying for postage and importing was expensive.

These seem a bargain. Priceless when you need one.
Fubbytucker

Post by Fubbytucker »

What are they for? I know asking this means I'm not in the target audience, but a Google search hasn't clarified anything for me!
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

They are used to either prop the rear or front wheel up. When the bike doesn't have a centre stand

MotoCP

Post by MotoCP »

I’ve actually just removed my Tenere centre stand as I didn’t like the way the foot lever part stuck out so much.
I wouldn’t have been too bothered but I regularly use the T7 for trail riding so it’s now better when riding deep ruts, doesn’t catch my left foot anymore and one thing less to pin me down in an off.
The weight saving is also around 5kg as I now use a cut down crutch which only weights a few ounces but I’ve yet to field test it for strength.
The ones that Zimtim has fabricated look more than adequate and good value at £20 delivered.
Fubbytucker

Post by Fubbytucker »

zimtim wrote:They are used to either prop the rear or front wheel up. When the bike doesn't have a centre stand

Brill, thanks!
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Fubbytucker wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:13 pm What are they for? I know asking this means I'm not in the target audience, but a Google search hasn't clarified anything for me!
It's a selfie stick for less attractive people.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

i always assumed that these sticks are for personal prodding, to alleviate the private tensions of less attractive persons .... mostly ruffty tuffty hard bikers, who who have not come out of the .. rut .. yet :D
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

garyboy wrote:i always assumed that these sticks are for personal prodding, to alleviate the private tensions of less attractive persons .... mostly ruffty tuffty hard bikers, who who have not come out of the .. rut .. yet :D
I anxiously await your orderImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “ACCESSORIES”