KTM 640 Adventure genuine luggage

The essential art of farkling.
AlanHolt

KTM 640 Adventure genuine luggage

Post by AlanHolt »

Can anyone remember whether KTM or Touratech offered a Zega topbox for the 640, and if so, what size it was? Neither company show the discontinued items for reference. I've seen one advertised for sale, but from memory I thought KTM only offered panniers and a tank bag for the 640. I've got the original panniers, but a top box would probably be more useful most of the time, provided its the right size.
Current bike is a Yamaha T7
Snaf MKII

Re: KTM 640 Adventure genuine luggage

Post by Snaf MKII »

I'm fairly sure KTM only had as you say the panniers and tank bag and a quick look at the parts catalogue confirms that thought. I do have an old Touratech catalogue here from the early 2000's, if I can find it I'll check.
Toe

Post by Toe »

KTM parts finder (so underrated, same fiche diagrams that dealers use) only shows the panniers, and iirc that is all that was available.

https://sparepartsfinder.ktm.com/Compon ... gine=False
Hope the link works correctly but if not then homepage KTM > street > travel > travel enduro > travel mid > 640 adventure YEAR > EU > click search > 12 Accessories
DRZ 400 Daytona 675 | BEL ESP FRA GBR
KHM IDN LAO MMR PHL THA VNM
AlanHolt

Post by AlanHolt »

Thanks, the ktm parts fiche I have been using didn't show any luggage option so I assumed they had been removed globally. The seller is only asking €60 for a mint 33l original zega topbox, so I can't imagine I'll lose any money by buying and trying it.
Current bike is a Yamaha T7

Return to “ACCESSORIES”