Trackers that do not need to be hard wired?.

The essential art of farkling.
Sanqhar

Re: Trackers that do not need to be hard wired?.

Post by Sanqhar »

Lyndon Poskitt likes the Monimoto.

tom
... and today was a good day in the life of...
Oop North John

Post by Oop North John »

I know that you can use their SIM card in the Monimoto tracker and pay €3 a month subscription, does this cover the usage if it's tracking for example a stolen bike / you're out without the keyfob on a ride and it's sending out messages where it is?
prg4967

Post by prg4967 »

Oop North John wrote:I know that you can use their SIM card in the Monimoto tracker and pay €3 a month subscription, does this cover the usage if it's tracking for example a stolen bike / you're out without the keyfob on a ride and it's sending out messages where it is?
I used there sim card and subscription, although it’s €3 a month it’s a one off payment of €36 for the year, at least that’s how mine was done...it sends 1 message a day just to let you know it’s working and then a message every time You move it and forget to have the fob handy...I’ve got them on 3 bikes and have been on them for 3 months now with no issues and no worries on data usage...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
v8mark

Post by v8mark »

Just Purchased a monimoto tracker, Installed and tested it and i can confirm it is accurate , i do believe i would locate my bike in the event of theft , , the subscription is nothing for the return of your bike , great piece of kit , just my 2p worth
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

Does it come with a shotgun and cartridges to help you get the bike back?
Over 10 years ago a mate had his KTM nicked and although he reported seeing it being ridden around by scrotes on a local estate the Police failed to carry out any action. I can't imagine the resources or political will of the Police has improved since then. I can't say I condone the 'enforcement' my mate paid for but a tracker is not a deterrent and not a guarantee Police will recover it even when it is in front of them so the recovery or retribution becomes your problem.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.

Return to “ACCESSORIES”