LOMO bags

The essential art of farkling.
The Sarge

Re: LOMO bags

Post by The Sarge »

PaulinBont wrote:
The Sarge wrote:
moto al wrote:
geoham wrote:Big fan of Lomo bags too! Maybe now that Moto al is back he can find out some info on the motorcycle panniers (thumbs)
il be speaking too mark from lomo in the next few days ,il ask him updates on the panniers (thumbs) Al

Good to see you back Al (thumbs) but get your skates on, I have been looking at the new Givi GRT 708 range but typical Givi they can't give a date for release, and they are looking at £140 RRP :pinch: :pinch:

Sarge
M&P are getting some in for me to have a look at, I'll let you know what I think of them; it's going to be either the Givi or the Kriega Overlanders. (thumbs)

Good luck with that Paul, Sian at M&P has been trying for me since the bike show, in her words they ( Givi) are the worst supplier to deal with bar none. Should have been released Feb 24th !!
briantheb

Post by briantheb »

moto al wrote:Both expadition bags ,lomo under £40 TT ££££££££££s
image_2017-03-14.jpeg
image_2017-03-14.png
Nice one, proves the point especially with all the endorsements here. I'm a fan of their stuff I use when either biking or sailing - the gear copes with it all and helps provide worry free trips.
The Sarge

Post by The Sarge »

The Sarge wrote:
PaulinBont wrote:
The Sarge wrote:
moto al wrote:
geoham wrote:Big fan of Lomo bags too! Maybe now that Moto al is back he can find out some info on the motorcycle panniers (thumbs)
il be speaking too mark from lomo in the next few days ,il ask him updates on the panniers (thumbs) Al

Good to see you back Al (thumbs) but get your skates on, I have been looking at the new Givi GRT 708 range but typical Givi they can't give a date for release, and they are looking at £140 RRP :pinch: :pinch:

Sarge
M&P are getting some in for me to have a look at, I'll let you know what I think of them; it's going to be either the Givi or the Kriega Overlanders. (thumbs)

Good luck with that Paul, Sian at M&P has been trying for me since the bike show, in her words they ( Givi) are the worst supplier to deal with bar none. Should have been released Feb 24th !!
Paul,
Branded Biker called me this evening to say they finally had stock of the GRT708's (thumbs) Personally I am using the 20ltr Lomo bags instead, do the job and at £11.50 each you can't fail to be impressed :pinch:
moto al

Post by moto al »

Please send ,MARK ,Md ,of lomo your comements ,re products ,I'm sure 100% they want too improve their products . Warts & all
moto al
rodyorkabr

Post by rodyorkabr »

I have just tried to contact Moto Al by PM, but it says he has been banned?

Moto Al seemed to be the knowledgebase of all things LOMO- can anyone tell me if LOMO decided to go ahead with producing panniers (around 30ltrs) that could strap to frames on the side of a bike please?
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

rodyorkabr wrote:I have just tried to contact Moto Al by PM, but it says he has been banned?

Moto Al seemed to be the knowledgebase of all things LOMO- can anyone tell me if LOMO decided to go ahead with producing panniers (around 30ltrs) that could strap to frames on the side of a bike please?
LOMO gave me LEG bag to test and it's fine as far as the design/build is concerned, trouble is I don't need a leg bag and find it nit really much use s an idea ..

But LOMO's web page isn't too useful, you have to check the site map to find the bike section

No sign of panniers - but the stuff they do have is at a really good price! (thumbs) - and they have a mailing list option to get notified of new products.

I've always plugged Overboard as an alternative to 'dedicated' bike stuff but now I think I'll be a LOMO fan!

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Durham

Post by Durham »

cowling wrote:Wish they made pannier style bags.
I know it suppose to be in the pipe
Line, but I need them now.
I have a dry back pack from Alp Kit. They do panniers also, for bicycles, but worth a look. https://www.alpkit.com/bike-luggage
cowling

Post by cowling »

Thanks Durham, I ended up getting a second hand pair of ortilebs
They seam great, and I know Minkyhead has had a set on his crf250l for years, never takes them off, and they have done him well. Marketed by touratech now, so I expect a price hike.
I'm from Durham, checked your location and noticed your from North Yorkshire, but contact details state from Afghanistan, I've seen this before, must default to Afghanistan if you don't change it. Always makes me chuckle. :laugh:.
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

cowling wrote:Thanks Durham, I ended up getting a second hand pair of ortilebs
They seam great, and I know Minkyhead has had a set on his crf250l for years, never takes them off, and they have done him well. Marketed by touratech now, so I expect a price hike.
I'm from Durham, checked your location and noticed your from North Yorkshire, but contact details state from Afghanistan, I've seen this before, must default to Afghanistan if you don't change it. Always makes me chuckle. :laugh:.
Maybe Afghanistan is famous for stotties! (thumbs)

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
geoham

Post by geoham »

moto al wrote:
image_2017-03-13.jpeg
image_2017-03-13-2.jpeg
Mark owner of lomo told me today the waterproof tankbag will available may ,panniers will be out later this year .Al
Last time I spoke to Moto Al he said he had spoken to Mark the owner of Lomo and he said the panniers would be out later this year!

Return to “ACCESSORIES”