Which enduro to go for ??

The Things We Ride
Stewie

Re: Which enduro to go for ??

Post by Stewie »

A old Honda 600r or the Dominator, plenty around and will do most things you want, with the added benefit of being able to tow your mates out of the mud :laugh:
tiger800xc

Post by tiger800xc »

flipflopdog wrote:
tiger800xc wrote:just been looking at the dr350 and the xr400 on flea bay mmmm yummy
Hiya there, I have a mint 2006 drz400e up for grabs mate, if you could bump up your finance to the next level its yours. £2750. Spare 19in rear wheel and a set of brand new pirelli trial tyres thrown in for nowt..!!
thanks for the offer Flip but I want a project something I can play with in my man cave
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Ferris Bueller
tiger800xc

Post by tiger800xc »

flipflopdog wrote:
tiger800xc wrote:just been looking at the dr350 and the xr400 on flea bay mmmm yummy
Hiya there, I have a mint 2006 drz400e up for grabs mate, if you could bump up your finance to the next level its yours. £2750. Spare 19in rear wheel and a set of brand new pirelli trial tyres thrown in for nowt..!!
thanks for the offer Flip, but I want a project.
Something I can play with in my man cave ooh err mrs!!
Basically something I can take apart and say I did that, It may not work after but thats half the fun :laugh:
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Ferris Bueller
Will

Post by Will »

Well if you want a project check out this thread http://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum ... tml#126786 :whistle:
Bsa A10
phil90

Post by phil90 »

tiger800xc wrote:
flipflopdog wrote:
thanks for the offer Flip, but I want a project.
Something I can play with in my man cave ooh err mrs!!
Basically something I can take apart and say I did that, It may not work after but thats half the fun :laugh:

Forget everything We've said about buying a DR.. If your looking for a project for the man cave you should buy a KTM. Don't worry about how old or what model, they will all need loads of farkling to keep them running.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
------ Dress for the slide, not the ride -------

Return to “BIKES”