Boggs

Re: 2022 Africa Twin Enduro

Post by Boggs »

Take my phooking money now!!!

:o
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

Am I going daft or does the muffler swap from left side to right side at Random, or is it with the termignoni set up(no catalyst?) --they should have come down a few hundred ccs to about 500 IMO
soho

Post by soho »

There haven’t been more than a couple of hundred of the original XRV twins registered annually on uk roads this century, those bikes were pretty much pushed to their limits by most owners (much of it to do with that staggering 61bhp ! ). I’ve ridden XRV’s almost 30 years now, safely (and often with difficulty) over most terrains, owners would just persevere back in the day.

Since 2016 we’ve had the CRF’s of which there are now several thousand on the roads . The XRV ? a cult bike. The CRF ? a ‘crowd’ bike, a big big crowd and for that reason I never bought one ! But - I’d welcome an enduro (style) Crf if it made off roading a bit less challenging for the average Joe. My AT’s (several of them) don’t even have the total value of one new tricked out and loaded CRF, so one that’s harder to drop would be nice ! 8-) I'm not sure I fancy having to change that muffler left side to right very other day though :D :D :D

Return to “BIKES”