a ZEUZ

The Things We Ride
moto al

a ZEUZ

Post by moto al »

a couple of years ago i came across a zeuz its equipped with a 2 litre peugot engine with 133bhp .
IMG_E1067.JPG
IMG_E1067.JPG (60.2 KiB) Viewed 731 times
IMG_E1066.JPG
IMG_E1066.JPG (59.73 KiB) Viewed 731 times
IMG_E1065.JPG
IMG_E1065.JPG (62.44 KiB) Viewed 731 times
moto al
Jak*

Re: a ZEUZ

Post by Jak* »

I was at a French sidecar rally in the Loire Valley and they were offering test rides on these. Despite not speaking any French they were happy to let me have a go. I set off to an industrial estate were I learnt how to work the controls (the gear change was electronic via buttons on the bars) and get used to the chair being on the other side. It was incredibly well set up and very smooth, although I suppose most things are compared to a Guzzi. They were very well made and seemed quite popular in France. As we were doing a lot of trips to Europe with the children at the time and they were great for covering long distances I could have been tempted. Unfortunately due to the sidecar being on the wrong side it was not possible to import them into the UK. Ces’t la vie.
moto al

Re: a ZEUZ

Post by moto al »

Jak* wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:13 pm I was at a French sidecar rally in the Loire Valley and they were offering test rides on these. Despite not speaking any French they were happy to let me have a go. I set off to an industrial estate were I learnt how to work the controls (the gear change was electronic via buttons on the bars) and get used to the chair being on the other side. It was incredibly well set up and very smooth, although I suppose most things are compared to a Guzzi. They were very well made and seemed quite popular in France. As we were doing a lot of trips to Europe with the children at the time and they were great for covering long distances I could have been tempted. Unfortunately due to the sidecar being on the wrong side it was not possible to import them into the UK. Ces’t la vie.
I bet it was great fun to ride ,the one in the pics was french , pics were taken in the spanish pyrenees .
IMG_E1068.JPG
IMG_E1068.JPG (47.5 KiB) Viewed 683 times
moto al

Return to “BIKES”