Flabbergasted

The Things We Ride
lancashirelad

Flabbergasted

Post by lancashirelad »

I rang my insurer Lynbrook who’ve always been very good & I've recommended to others to insure the KLX250 my previous cb500x was £110 all in, they quoted me £268 for the KLX. :D Doesn’t seem sensible?
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
deke62

Re: Flabbergasted

Post by deke62 »

Years ago I had a kmx 125 for commuting on which cost me more to insure than a cbr600 I owned at the same time, when I asked why I was told it was because the KMX was an off road styled bike ,the "thieves favourite",! Many companies wouldn't even quote me for the KMX.
I did get it insured though and rode it for several years, Loved it ! :D
Formerly Suzivstrom650 !
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

lancashirelad wrote:I rang my insurer Lynbrook who’ve always been very good & I've recommended to others to insure the KLX250 my previous cb500x was £110 all in, they quoted me £268 for the KLX. :D Doesn’t seem sensible?
Theft risk is high
Hence the premiums
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
minkyhead

Post by minkyhead »

Could be postcode. But it's bike type. They seem to not like. Me CRF with zero no claims. On a stand alone policy was 90 quid on go compare if that helps
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
lancashirelad

Post by lancashirelad »

I did a compare check & got quite a few around £100 so I’ve gone with Devitt doesn’t include breakdown but I have that covered elsewhere I didn’t have time to mess as I’m going on holiday today I couldn’t risk leaving it uninsured.
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***

Return to “BIKES”