Considering a Hexhead single cam gsa whos still riding one :)

The Things We Ride
adventure steele

Considering a Hexhead single cam gsa whos still riding one :)

Post by adventure steele »

Hi everyone hope we are all well. Considering selling my 1977 Yamaha RD250c for a new adv bike.

Starting to plan my dream trip to Norway an pretty sure I've picked the bike to do it on.

Looking at the 2008 MU Gsa or Gs.

Just wondering how are you guys an gals all getting on with the 08/09. Any issues any things you love or any must do mods :)

Fancied a twin cam but they are just a bit out of my price range.

Previously I had a 1200 gsa water cooled an a f800gs.

Thanks in advance.
Mike54

Re: Considering a Hexhead single cam gsa whos still riding one :)

Post by Mike54 »

I picked up an 07 GSA a few weeks ago with just 7000 miles on it. I've been through it fully, it's now had every item serviced, new pads, fresh oils, valves done etc and it rides beautifully.
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

I've had an 07gs since 2008 which now has nearly 60k miles on it. Home serviced since 24k, not ridden it for 18 months but just about to MoT it ready for duty again.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
adventure steele

Post by adventure steele »

Awesome thanks guys :)
AustinW

Considering a Hexhead single cam gsa whos still riding one [emoji3]

Post by AustinW »

I have a 2011 GSA for sale if you are interested (that’s the latest spec GSA before they went LC). High mileage (87,000) and a bit scruffy as a result although it’s only scruffy when up close and personal and it’s well sorted and nothing wrong with it. I just gave it a FULL service. Usual GSA equipment and tech plus upgraded Wilbers shocks F&R, sergeant seats, luggage and some other valuable extras for £5k or very close. A bit less if you don’t take all the extras. There’s a full advert on UKGSer or I can send you the details.
The bike is in Garstang, Lancashire.

Return to “BIKES”