My new BMW R1200GSA

The Things We Ride
fastrhino

My new BMW R1200GSA

Post by fastrhino »

Hi everyone
I have a new (to me) BMW R1200GSA after a 2 year absence from the two wheel world.

I did a cross Australia trip (west to east) in 2015 and the BMW Safari and then back to Western Australia

Well after a 2 weeks back in the saddle after a 2 year break it is like I never left (its just like riding a bike).

I am planning some big trips for 2020 starting with a jaunt over to Brisbane in January for work.

Followed by a leisurely ride down the coast to Sydney in March and on to Melbourne.

I am hatching some big plans for an overseas trip including the UK (where I am originally from) which could involve me parting with Peter the Great (my name for the new bike) in Melbourne for freighting to foreign lands.

For now I am getting the bike ready and making sure I have all the equipment ready for overland travel here in Australia.

If anyone is interested I have a YouTube channel and have just uploaded my first Motorcycle related video which is a review of my new bike.

This is a shameless plug, please subscribe to my channel as I will be doing lots of travel and adventure bike related videos in 2020.

Cheers
Mike
bikenav

Re: My new BMW R1200GSA

Post by bikenav »

Hello there If you come to the UK I'm in SW Wales, if ya need any anything around my patch be happy to help, riding, staying, looking, spanners, the usual, if possible, be happy to help.
gbags

Re: My new BMW R1200GSA

Post by gbags »

Looking forward to seeing some Oz trips.

Return to “BIKES”