Sex on wheels

The Things We Ride
Mike54

Re: Sex on wheels

Post by Mike54 »

Brenhden wrote:What are these actually like to ride? Gas gas looks slightly better.
They feel heavier compared to a standard dirt bike, but the KTM has amazing power and awesome suspension, you can see where the money has been spent. The Gas Gas is a bit more nimble but you can no longer buy those, the factory sold the final 8 last year (cheap by the way), and now of course the firm is out of business so certain parts esp the fuel tanks, fairings, screen etc may be very difficult to get spares for etc.

The Yam is the most nimble, and ok, I would say that since we are the importer, but seriously, it is, not to mention over 10 grand cheaper than the ktm. We have one of the new KTMs in the workshop at the moment being prepped for a customer (thumbs)

Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

I love the look of that bike, you will be getting harassed on Wednesday if my numbers come up (thumbs)

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Rederic wrote:All these high screens and stuff is not for me I prefer the more traditional off roader look :whistle:
470e9d5edc95a.jpg
Err . . .

OK, the real woman lives and breathes, but the fantasy is all ours - dream on boys . . . :whistle:

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
OnHellas

Post by OnHellas »

Brenhden wrote:What are these actually like to ride? Gas gas looks slightly better.
In a desert rally pretty god I'd imagine!
Current price for a new KTM 450 RR ...... 28,000 Euros ish
BIG BILL

Post by BIG BILL »

If you can Dakar a new BMW 1000RX your the man no matter how long your willie :woohoo:

All these light 400-650 bikes Naahhh, giz a thoosand cc's and I'm game, chest bumps and all that. :unsure:

I'll get me coat.

BB
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the Bl**dy thing ( Barry Sheene )
Your along time dead..

Return to “BIKES”