Anlas tyres

Got a spanner in the works? Post your motorcycle problems here.
Jak*

Anlas tyres

Post by Jak* »

Hi, has anyone tried Anlas Capra tyres? I am thinking of getting them on my Himalayan. The combination of Brexit and Covid seems to have pushed tyre prices up by about 15% - 25% in the UK and some of the best suppliers no longer deliver here so tyre choices are also a bit limited at the moment. I have been using Heidenau K60s which are great, they were also cheap but not any more, Tried Mitas E07s which were nearly as good. The trouble with both of these is that they only last about 6,500 - 7,000 miles so I want something with a bit more life.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Re: Anlas tyres

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

I think Jase XT tried some, and found they wore out quicker than whatever he'd had on previously so there was no financial saving. I don't think he was too impressed by them IIRC.
Surprised that the E07s are wearing that quickly on your bike...they seem to be holding up quite well on my 950. But all other things being equal, an 18 in tyre will outlast a 17.
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

Followed jase on his 1090 and they certainly grip well on and off road.
Have you tried the e07plus Dakar.
jasext

Post by jasext »

Yes i had a set, they are very good and similar mileage to TKC 80, I would personally go with any of the Mitas, much cheaper and more mileage

Return to “TECHNICAL”