Betarider.org

Got a spanner in the works? Post your motorcycle problems here.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Betarider.org

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

Anyone here a member of Betarider.org?

I can see it on Google, but can't open it.

Thanks in advance

Richard
daveuprite

Re: Betarider.org

Post by daveuprite »

Hi richard.

Yep I go on there sometimes, to read about issues with the bikes, spares access and aftermarket parts etc. I think I joined as a member, can't remember. The Beta part of Thumpertalk has more going on, and more input.

As you say, Betarider.org seems to be down at the moment - I can't get it to open either. Maybe they're all out riding, like me today... :D
Cornishman

Post by Cornishman »

daveuprite wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:28 am Hi richard.

Yep I go on there sometimes, to read about issues with the bikes, spares access and aftermarket parts etc. I think I joined as a member, can't remember. The Beta part of Thumpertalk has more going on, and more input.

As you say, Betarider.org seems to be down at the moment - I can't get it to open either. Maybe they're all out riding, like me today... :D
You’ve got a lovely day to get the new Beta dirty. 🌞🌞 Hopefully the frost will have gone by the time you start riding 🏍 but those streams and puddles will still be pretty cool. 🥶 Bonne route.
Richard Simpson Mark II

My new (to me) Beta was delivered already muddy
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Cornishman wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:52 am
daveuprite wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:28 am Hi richard.

You’ve got a lovely day to get the new Beta dirty. 🌞🌞 Hopefully the frost will have gone by the time you start riding 🏍 but those streams and puddles will still be pretty cool. 🥶 Bonne route.
Thanks David. Just got back, knackered, I'll do some kind of ride report tomorrow maybe. Had a great day anyway... :D
Richard Simpson Mark II

Back on line now...power cut at the guy's house, then he forgot to reboot his computer.

Return to “TECHNICAL”