Moto gp 2014

Got a spanner in the works? Post your motorcycle problems here.
davsato

Re: Moto gp 2014

Post by davsato »

OB1 wrote:
spasm wrote:so if you have sky basically you have to pay right, thats crap, im not paying to watch it, ive never had to before in years of watching it. there must be a FREE way
If you had Sky before, you paid for it in your standard subscription. :blink:

You can still get it for "free" if you have BT Broadband and a Sky TV package: you just need to let BT know and they'll add it to your Sky package.

The thing that I'll miss is the Moody/Ryder/Spalding commentary which, in my opinion is far superior to that of the BBC. They had both knowledge and enthusiasm for the sport.
think he means having to pay again? which sucks.
can only watch it if you have BT sport channel, BT broadband, or virgin. and online, but then you need a good intaweb to stream properly.

and i agree about the coverage being way better on eurosport, bbc is all talk, even during the race- watched one race on bbc this year and there was some gravelly joiced gobshite aussie talking all through it that wouldnt shut up and let anyone else say anything!
Dave
redbikejohn

Post by redbikejohn »

Watching it live on eurosport website isn't an option for me as most of the time out practicing or racing myself and like to watch it when I get home, had a bath and something to eat. I'll be damned if I'm paying even more as I already pay enough as I have the premium package - minus sky sports (dumped that when wsb went to eurosport years ago.
Yamaha tenere 700
XT660Z written off from behind by car.

Check out www.redbikejohn.com for ride & race reports (enduro, H&H etc).
Roadcaptain

Post by Roadcaptain »

I refuse to pay for tv other than my license fee so will be searching the internet to watch. I have done this for various football matches and always manage to find them online so I'm sure it will be out there somewhere!!
peterekins

Post by peterekins »

In that case, won't be watching next year either, if I want to pay to see it I'll go to the cicuit and watch live, which I probable won't do becouse of lack of interest if I'm not following it on the tele.Good luck Silverstone. :silly:

Another sport ruined by greedy bussiness

They can shove it up thie B#T

Return to “TECHNICAL”