A warm, sunny Autumn afternoon

Where you've been and what you done
Cornishman

A warm, sunny Autumn afternoon

Post by Cornishman »

It’s lovely here today so I decided to get my Husqvarna TS243 out for a run. The outbuilding it’s been in for a few weeks doesn’t have electricity so its battery wasn’t connected to a trickle charger as usual but nevertheless the 650 v-twin fired up straight away. OK, it’s a lawnmower not a motorbike but there are worse ways to spend a sunny October afternoon.
daveuprite

Re: A warm, sunny Autumn afternoon

Post by daveuprite »

Cornishman wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:30 pm It’s lovely here today so I decided to get my Husqvarna TS243 out for a run. The outbuilding it’s been in for a few weeks doesn’t have electricity so its battery wasn’t connected to a trickle charger as usual but nevertheless the 650 v-twin fired up straight away. OK, it’s a lawnmower not a motorbike but there are worse ways to spend a sunny October afternoon.
I like to do that with my MTD Briggs and Stratton, David. I take it for a ride around the garden, trying to cover every inch of it.... :D
Cornishman

Re: A warm, sunny Autumn afternoon

Post by Cornishman »

daveuprite wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:37 pm
Cornishman wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:30 pm It’s lovely here today so I decided to get my Husqvarna TS243 out for a run. The outbuilding it’s been in for a few weeks doesn’t have electricity so its battery wasn’t connected to a trickle charger as usual but nevertheless the 650 v-twin fired up straight away. OK, it’s a lawnmower not a motorbike but there are worse ways to spend a sunny October afternoon.
I like to do that with my MTD Briggs and Stratton, David. I take it for a ride around the garden, trying to cover every inch of it.... :D
Is it still covered with stickers?

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”