ABC North Wales

Where you've been and what you done
beddowsm

ABC North Wales

Post by beddowsm »

Well that has to be one of the best weekend meets Ive been to. Really enjoyed it. Great bunch of lads! Will get the photos of my camera later.....but heres a taste of whats to come.

ABC!

IMG_5075.jpg
IMG_5075.jpg (37.23 KiB) Viewed 2130 times

Post what you got lads!
Dave DRZ

Re: ABC North Wales

Post by Dave DRZ »

Cracking weekend, thanks for organising it Mike.

For some reason I cannot upload photos... so, here's a link to the best ones I took, hopefully it will work (thumbs)
https://goo.gl/photos/TAUTALeNjJM9VPAB7

There are more here if anyone is interested, you might see some of you here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u9h53jg0zk3o ... Pikca?dl=0

Dave
Far Off Places; a motorcycle adventure from Manchester to Manali www.faroffplaces.net
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

What a great weekend. Started for me feeling a bit ropey on Friday but still managed to make the meet point in plenty of time. Some great trails on the way down to the bunkhouse after meeting several other ABC's.

The bunkhouse was pretty good. In a very rural location 2 or so miles from the nearest village.

In total there were 21 people staying from various parts of the UK and Ireland. Some travelling from Dublin and not arriving till 03:30! Plus Roman who travelled up from Belgium. So good effort from everyone for making the meet.

3 groups on Saturday all doing the same route. A slow, medium and faster group. Thanks to the Chris's and Gaz for leading the 2 extra groups. A great days riding with a few falls along the way. North Wales has to be my favourite place to ride. Loads of trails for little road work.

Saturday night was excellent. Havent had a night out like that for a long time. Good effort from several with the Halloween themed outfits. The photos will emege soon Im sure. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for making the effor. For those that didnt dress to impress then Im sure Gaz will be making the next Shropshire night themed so do better next time!

Till next one lads! You make ABC a great place.
scoobydidler

ABC North Wales

Post by scoobydidler »

Great weekend, cheers Mike. Only a 3 hour run in the spasmobile so pretty local for me!
Good to see some new guys too. Definitely somewhere i'd like to ride more, it was my first time in North Wales the trails are great.
Nice bunkhouse, perfect for our needs and a cracking night in Oswestry. Could only have been improved by avoiding the W**********s altogether! ;-)
Keep it rubber side down boys.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Uncle Buck

Post by Uncle Buck »

Ace weekend as always. These bunkhouses are getting better and better!

We need a nickname for Andrew and Big Little Stewie was suggested over coffee this morning. Thoughts?
The Sarge

Post by The Sarge »

Mike,
Thanks for organising a great weekend, thoroughly enjoyed the company, the riding and of course the antics. A big thanks to all the leaders and sweepers, great trails well managed. Although it was snowing when I left (07:00) I had a great ride back taking in the best of the Brecon lanes, so a perfect finish to the weekend. I hope to make a few more before heading back to France ?

Regards to all !!!!

Sarge
luckiegar

Post by luckiegar »

again just to say thanks to mike for sorting , and all who turned up puncture on way home on m5 went a bit wobberly , after cutting tree to hold bike up and swopping tube on hard shoulder , was well impressed with myself till I found my leckie pump was fecked spent half hour trying to fix it no good so rang rac telling them I only needed a pump , top priority because I was on hard shoulder 45 minuets later rac man called and told me that because I had changed the tube in his opinion hard to believe the pump was the fault in his opinion after some very sharp words from me he said he would come to me , note to oneself if your going to break down take all your makeup off :whistle:
anyway two minuets tyre inflated on my way photos to follow (thumbs)
cowling

Post by cowling »

Yes another epic one, big thanks To Mike for sorting
Gaz for leading our group, and to all who attended for
Making it a top weekend away, great trails in north
Wales.

(thumbs) (thumbs) (thumbs)
luckiegar

Post by luckiegar »

bunkhouse021.jpg