Grand Canaria Rental?

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
SteveR

Grand Canaria Rental?

Post by SteveR »

Looking to get a bit of motorcycling before the Winter screws us old fart, "fair weather" bikers!

I've had a crap past 18 months as knackered a leg ligament last year which grounded me a long time and caused another issue in my ankle! Just about got if sorted late May, then fractured my wrist in the early Summer, on a neighbours (crap and dangerous) cattle crush, with secondary trauma in the upper arm from a compression event. :(

Trail riding is still a non starter, but just about right again for road riding, and thinking about a trip to Gran Canaria in early December with my lad, as he has Leave through the month. Anyone have a good rental company they have used out there? Lots of rental companies about, all similiar money, but no means of sussing them, or their bikes out.

Probably go for Transalp, CB500X types rides.

I've ridden in Tenerife and spoken with people in the past who reckoned GC is even better! :D
tuftywhite

Re: Grand Canaria Rental?

Post by tuftywhite »

If you check on YouTube, one of the Gran Canaria rental places has the Ducati Desert X in stock.

I almost blagged a holiday but my missus wanted to go somewhere else.
StorminNorm

Post by StorminNorm »

I've used these lads a couple of times, always found them good, but it was 4 or 5 years ago.
https://motoandbike.com/
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

tuftywhite wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:33 pm If you check on YouTube, one of the Gran Canaria rental places has the Ducati Desert X in stock.

I almost blagged a holiday but my missus wanted to go somewhere else.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Disgraceful behaviour.... ;)
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

StorminNorm wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:43 pm I've used these lads a couple of times, always found them good, but it was 4 or 5 years ago.
https://motoandbike.com/
Been a few years for many of us....bloody Covid!

I had bookmarked this outfit. Thanks Norm :)

Return to “TRAVEL”