Russia

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
Hugh

Re: Russia

Post by Hugh »

Greetings,

Please, oh please, let it happen soon. My only worry is what would come next :?
Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 09.24.53.png
Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 09.24.53.png (268.08 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
TTFN

Hugh.
nigel256f

Post by nigel256f »

Especially with Putrid being so unpredictable, a part from he is going to lie and sponsor terrorism on sovereign countries.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Steve T

Post by Steve T »

Sorry Gary, but that first link, where 4 choppers are allegedly shot down, has so obviously been "played with".

Strange how the burning debris trails in the sky seem to dissapate within seconds, in one instance ending up as little puffs of grey smoke! And not one self defence flare popped by any of the choppers!

Plenty of real footage out there, such as the explosions of munitions on the docked ship.

Steve T

8-)
ZEN DOG

He knows not where he's going, for the ocean will decide
It's not the destination . . . . . . . it's the glory of the ride
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

I don't know,Steve. I am aware of some propaganda on both 'sides', but can't detect deep fakes at all. Fact remains that there seems to be a slowdown of the Russian advance, though even that has sinister possibilities. Even so, misinformation has its uses.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

It appears from what seem to be genuine videos that the big landing ship caught fire and either sank or had to be scuttled, another warship appeared to have some kind of explosion and fire in the magazine (flames erupting from where the gun turret used to be) and the third one sustained debris damage and left port in an awful rush (as my Irish friend used to say).
An invasion from the sea doesn't look like such a bright idea now...apparently Russian TV showed a documentary film about the fleet including its location, and broadcast it as propaganda to the Ukraine.
I bet the relatives of the hundreds of sailors and soldiers who were on that ship and got burned or blown to bits will be impressed ...and I doubt if a sequel will be shown.
But we are talking about the navy which sank its own flagship nuclear sub with a dummy torpedo and then killed the surviving crew by dropping a chemical into the flooded bilges and causing a secondary explosion.
I can only think that most of them are drunk, most of the time.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Until this week, I used to be scared of the Russians, all my life, at least till the iron curtain came down, but now .. not so much ... bring it ON oi says .. I bet only a few hundred of their nukes are live .. :geek:
qcnr

Post by qcnr »

A lot of footage is also from 'video games' such as DCS, which are incredibly realistic. ;)
Richard Simpson Mark II

This guy, Operator Starsky (a Ukrainian citizen-soldier), does daily broadcasts from a fortified building in Ukraine.

Some of the humour is a bit 'soldiery' but if you are not ultra-sensitive it's worth a watch.

The 'feared' Chechens fighting for Russia, for example, are called the Ticktoc commandoes, because mostly they film themselves posturing heroically miles from the fighting.

Last edited by Richard Simpson Mark II on Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Apparently Ukraine has deployed its strategic reserve of Vodka, smuggling it into occupied areas for the Russians to find, and there are now considerable casualties from alcohol poisoning among the invaders.
If Russia was a stick of rock, 'incompetency' would be the word running through it.
I despise our Prime Minister, but he's got one thing right...we need to send Ukraine heavy weapons including anti-ship missiles. There's no need for anything to be said; just do it. The sooner this ends the better, there's only going to be one winner, and it isn't Putin.

Return to “TRAVEL”