NHS Covid pass Welsh one dont work?

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
bikenav

NHS Covid pass Welsh one dont work?

Post by bikenav »

hello there all just spent hours and hours filling in the Spanish Travel Health form the one to allow you to get in to the country, round and round untill I managed to get to the final hurdle of adding my NHS vacination pass, after all that it said the form was not acceptable, so my query is, anybody else had difficulties especially from Wales NHS areas( ours is different apparently), anybody who has had success does your document look anything like mine below? I am a complete wobbler when it comes to IT/apps emails files this kinda stuff really wrecks me and the clock is ticking to sort it. Any suggestions.
Screenshot (144).png
Screenshot (144).png (130.7 KiB) Viewed 1762 times
byewayrider

Re: NHS Covid pass Welsh one dont work?

Post by byewayrider »

Did you use the scan feature form your covid NHS paperwork?

The English NHS version is fine in France, Spain and Portugal... I mainly used the paper work at hotels or campsites or just a pdf of the proof that I'd had both jabs recently...

Maybe the Spanish site dosent like the Welsh app?... After all the Scottish one is crap... Not a dig at folks just the idiots who build those tec features.

Enjoy your trip its a whole new world in europe busy as others ie Germans, Dutch and Austrians are all going touring... Prices are going up too... And no one in UK checks you've had the day 2 tests just use new system to get home.. The ferry company's are good mainly..
Solo ktm690 euro trail rider
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

reading the blurb of the English one, only one QR code is acceptable, there are 2 on the Welsh one this could be the issue. Ain't wasting anymore time with it just better take some nice pics on the way to Portsmouth, that might be as far as I get. Soon if you ain't ITey, I fear you wont be going anywhere. Let you Know how it goes. :arrow:
Godspeed

Post by Godspeed »

bikenav wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:35 pm reading the blurb of the English one, only one QR code is acceptable, there are 2 on the Welsh one this could be the issue. Ain't wasting anymore time with it just better take some nice pics on the way to Portsmouth, that might be as far as I get. Soon if you ain't ITey, I fear you wont be going anywhere. Let you Know how it goes. :arrow:
Use the second QR code, it shows you have had the second vaccine and that is what they want to see 👍
The Meandering Moustache

Going Big and Riding Small

Honda PCX125 (sports tourer)
Honda Innova ANF125 (Adventure bike)
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

sorry byway should answer your question the QR thingy came as an email from Welsh NHS I bluetoothed that to my phone and then attempted to drag that file in to the box on the Spanish app I am unsure if it went in at all or it was unacceptable, all these things appear to have to be done rather quickly as there is a captcha "I am not a robot thing" at the bottom of each page which times out and forces you to restart each time. Problem is for me , I dont know if its me doing it wrong, my old phone, or a faulty app, bear in mind this was the first time I have ever done emails on my phone, just never needed to do this kinda stuff. Computer people, you have a lot of stress to account for.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

TV said the Welsh APP don't work ... you have to go to the Website... at least for the new nightclub admittance
byewayrider

Post by byewayrider »

Don't fret Mr mannering their are others that are not computer literate... That's why paper is still excepted.... Carry a few copies showing dates of jab and the particular injection manufacturer...

Download from Wales site to any pc and print off... Similar if you can get help download a pdf to your phone... The customs are either interested or not.... Campsites that are now quite just show them paper and speak in Welsh.... Have a nice trip....
Solo ktm690 euro trail rider

Return to “TRAVEL”