French Covid QR Code needed

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
chunky butt

Re: French Covid QR Code needed

Post by chunky butt »

Not going to put my two pennies worth but just to say superb riding weather here at mo, so enjoy.
Mickdb1

Post by Mickdb1 »

byewayrider wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:34 pm I don't personnaly give a fuck what macron aka napoleon or Bris thinks... I'm happy to comply with local restrictions when asked.. I travelled over 2500 miles in France and done over 2000mlies in Spain now in lovely Portugal... Never a problem..

Have you dave upright been anywhere or still spouting crap... Get a life and venture out your cave...
Thanks for the helpful post. Have a safe trip
You dont pack up biking when you grow old

You grow old when you pack up biking
Chris S

Post by Chris S »

Dutifully downloaded the TousAnticovid app but an NHS vax print-out (passe sanitaire they call it) was good enough – or just the NHS pdf stored in a phone.
Flying out of Marseille then ferrying back from Tangier to Sete, no asked for the rather basic 'Declaration d'Honneur', either.
Compared to UK, they take their mask wearing seriously which is fine by me.
Great system of nationwide labs via doctolib.fr to get a PCR test if needed, too (got my results in 12hrs; €44).
Altogether, two transits in short succession turned out to be less complicated than I imagined. Good to know.

Not ridden in France for years. What a bike-friendly – or just 'bikes are normal' – country it is, especially down south.
PB290005.jpeg
PB290005.jpeg (131.17 KiB) Viewed 1118 times
Cornishman

Post by Cornishman »

‘The french need our money.’

I really thought that British press generated propaganda had died out years ago.

Return to “TRAVEL”