Uk number plate sticker changes from Sept 2021

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
byewayrider

Uk number plate sticker changes from Sept 2021

Post by byewayrider »

Yep all you who bought a gb sticker instead of old gb euro ones now need one that says UK not GB... New government notification to the United nations so the Northern Irish aren't left out...

As in great Britain and Northern Ireland being 2 seperate county's... But he united kingdom is everyone..

LOTS of people are well pissed as gb stock is now worthless..

Yet no one sells the new UK style stickers...

Bollocks if you ask me..
Solo ktm690 euro trail rider
daveuprite

Re: Uk number plate sticker changes from Sept 2021

Post by daveuprite »

byewayrider wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:59 pm Yep all you who bought a gb sticker instead of old gb euro ones now need one that says UK not GB... New government notification to the United nations so the Northern Irish aren't left out...

As in great Britain and Northern Ireland being 2 seperate county's... But he united kingdom is everyone..

LOTS of people are well pissed as gb stock is now worthless..

Yet no one sells the new UK style stickers...

Bollocks if you ask me..
Mmm that certainly could be bollocks.
In fact I just checked, and yes it is indeed bollocks. Well spotted. :D
Elmer J Fudd

Post by Elmer J Fudd »

My number plate has a wee Scottish flag and SCO, I won't be changing it for a GB one.....I would only have to change it back again.....
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

Elmer J Fudd wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:10 pm My number plate has a wee Scottish flag and SCO, I won't be changing it for a GB one.....I would only have to change it back again.....
Ha!
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
Spike941

Post by Spike941 »

I’ll be keeping my EU number plate come he’ll or high water. I’ll just stick a little discreet UK one on my left pannier so as not to attract the attention of the Gendarmes.
Crossrutted

Post by Crossrutted »

More pathetic decisions from our political "leaders".

If I can't have an EU logo, I'll have a St George's flag please.

About as likely as an English parliament! :roll:
dave h

Post by dave h »

Has anyone told chicken licken,

Ps for those who are worried the sky isn't falling down.

Dave.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

must admit, i got the GB/UK thing mixed up .. i thought the UK was the mainland .. but .. it includes NI ... its the GB that is the mainland (biggest island). I was always proud, as stated in the articles on this, to bear the GB sticker ... it seemed to carry a lot of weight and validity at european borders, in the past, and definitely eased passage, decades ago.

Brexit seems to have stirred things up a bit (no .. really) :lol: .. but we seem to have replaced one authoritarian/punitive overlord for another .. in GB .. er I mean the UK . No-one has done more for devolution than Boris, in his verbal attempts to `unify` the country .. in Wales insisting on the display of the union jack, and by penalising all Labour councils by punitive reductions of funding, especially to Labour-run Wales.

Now he has upset shin feign, (false boot inserts) who want their country to be recognised also ... the cheek .. as if .... they should know we live in a liberal democracy where the whims and plans of the great leader must be adhered to, for fear of financial retribution. .. speak unity, cause havock and disunity. .. appear on tv and pretend he is speaking for Uk, but realloy means England .. that bastion of dragon killing george .. the subduer of wales et all. (with a little help from eddy 1.

So yes... i will be proud to display the unifying sign, UK, as i totally believe in it, :) , and look forward to the respect and authority imparted from it by the Euopean underlings .. bow in honour, and let us pass !! ha ha ... as if ..... we are unified Brits, and deserve your obeyence.

I will be proud to ride around wales with that plastic sticker on my rear end .... but not on the new roads ...as there will not be any ??? ... it is just wonderful living in a `country` (is wales a country?) with huge common sense and logic for the future prosperity engendered by welcomed illegal immigrants ...

Sigh ... contentment 8-)
Rederic

Post by Rederic »

'
'
'
I have a St Georges cross on mine with ENG under it in Red

and on my panniers i have a ABR sticker the oval one and quite a few people in europe have asked me what country ABR was

that's serious
If your not the lead dog the view never change's

Return to “TRAVEL”