Europe 2021

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
Jak*

Re: Europe 2021

Post by Jak* »

I was lucky last year and managed to get across to the EU for about three and a half weeks. I did 9 countries and about four and a half thousand miles. I just managed to time everything right with the UK regulations etc. The time I felt least safe was the first service station in the UK. I was unused to not seeing hand sanitiser by the pumps, the door etc. Also it was the first garage I’d been in for weeks were there were people without masks. I hope to go back across this autumn and so long as theEU countries say it is okay, it will only be insurance and extra costs that put me off.
berin

Re: Europe 2021

Post by berin »

Jak* wrote:I was lucky last year and managed to get across to the EU for about three and a half weeks. I did 9 countries and about four and a half thousand miles. I just managed to time everything right with the UK regulations etc. The time I felt least safe was the first service station in the UK. I was unused to not seeing hand sanitiser by the pumps, the door etc. Also it was the first garage I’d been in for weeks were there were people without masks. I hope to go back across this autumn and so long as theEU countries say it is okay, it will only be insurance and extra costs that put me off.
Well done, we still have ferries booked for Spain for October, and will go if it’s at all possible.

Return to “TRAVEL”