Continental updates please

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
garyboy

Re: Continental updates please

Post by garyboy »

well ... can be be brutally honest here ... (that Phrase!!!! .. doh) seeing as that awful dave opene3d his mouth, tryin to disguise it in a forinn language ...

I think contributors to this thread are pathetically trying to fool them selves, in a desperate kind of way, that travel routes will be free an open this year ... ha ... ha ...

they won't be .. will they !!

*the mess the EU is making of vaccine roll out is beyond pathetic.
*the mess the EU is making of the brexit punishment is very complicating in terms of mutual understanding and mutual travel ... its not going to end any time soon either.
*the medical issues are very unstable .. variants of variants, .. second wave, third wave, next wave, wave goodbye to sun sand sex and sea and bivvies by the bevvies and beers ....

even when things start to look good, medically, we all know, deep in our hearts, that politics is gonna screw it all up.

staycation anyone??
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

garyboy wrote:well ... can be be brutally honest here ... (that Phrase!!!! .. doh) seeing as that awful dave opene3d his mouth, tryin to disguise it in a forinn language ...

I think contributors to this thread are pathetically trying to fool them selves, in a desperate kind of way, that travel routes will be free an open this year ... ha ... ha ...

they won't be .. will they !!

*the mess the EU is making of vaccine roll out is beyond pathetic.
*the mess the EU is making of the brexit punishment is very complicating in terms of mutual understanding and mutual travel ... its not going to end any time soon either.
*the medical issues are very unstable .. variants of variants, .. second wave, third wave, next wave, wave goodbye to sun sand sex and sea and bivvies by the bevvies and beers ....

even when things start to look good, medically, we all know, deep in our hearts, that politics is gonna screw it all up.

staycation anyone??
I have not planned foreign travel until 2022/3
Plenty to do and see in uk on a motorcycle
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Call yourselfs adventure bikers.. More like pussy who need their mummy's to hold their hands down the road to the shop..

You make me sick with your constant yaba yaba... Hell non of you ventures out of the UK in 2020 when you could..

Your better off in a nursing home dribbling and talking shit as usual.. Not that anyone listens.

Goodbye... I'm off to live my life while you wait for the grim reaper...
Flipflop

Post by Flipflop »

That didn’t take long.
Come on guys please remember the topic of the thread.
I put this in the travel section for a reason.
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Tramp wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:58 pm Call yourselfs adventure bikers.. More like pussy who need their mummy's to hold their hands down the road to the shop..

You make me sick with your constant yaba yaba... Hell non of you ventures out of the UK in 2020 when you could..

Your better off in a nursing home dribbling and talking shit as usual.. Not that anyone listens.

Goodbye... I'm off to live my life while you wait for the grim reaper...
Nice one, Russ. That 'Empathy and Diplomacy' course you took really was a terrible waste of money...
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

An update from here in France is that it's been a lovely day, Sun's out, and I did some trails......hope this helps :D
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

chunky butt wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:31 pm An update from here in France is that it's been a lovely day, Sun's out, and I did some trails......hope this helps :D
Ditto Steve. Had a nice pootle over to that quarry (you know the one). Hope we can get your day next Sunday in before another lockdown...
AlanHolt

Post by AlanHolt »

garyboy wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:38 pm
Not me. I think anyone who thinks there will be a return to 'normal' this side of next year is fooling themselves. However, I will contribute as requested by the OP.
Current bike is a Yamaha T7
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

Aslong as we don't have to isolate either in Europe or the UK then we will be looking to get overseas during 2021, wild camping and contacts could be key. Thanks for the information so far and keep it coming 8-)
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

yes .. keep the info coming .. for academic interest ..

but I hope that bikers on this thread do not take advice off criminal lorry drivers who take their campervans and families abroad illegally, during a world wide pandemic.

the UK Covid Laws make it a criminal offence to travel on anything other than necessary business, like work or shopping etc ...

it is also a criminal offence to exhort others to do the same.

it is not so much a criminal act to publicly brag about the criminal offence ... just an act of extreme stupidity

just sayin like .. :D

(I just hope this irresponsible behaviour is not costing innocent lives of law-abiding citizens, both in the UK and abroad, through unnecessary transmission of a very deadly virus)

Return to “TRAVEL”