Continental updates please

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
Barcelona Pat

Re: Continental updates please

Post by Barcelona Pat »

Perhaps not unexpectedly Spain has changed its entry requirements.

Those fully vaccinated (with formal evidence to prove both shots, with over 14 days from the last one and date of travel) are still OK to enter with just completing the online health declaration form. Without being fully vaccinated (or in the absence of the necessary documentary evidence) you will need a negative PCR test and certificate within 48 hours of travel. The EU has their vaccination certification operational now, so I'll be getting mine shortly.
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Barcelona Pat wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:15 pm Perhaps not unexpectedly Spain has changed its entry requirements.

Those fully vaccinated (with formal evidence to prove both shots, with over 14 days from the last one and date of travel) are still OK to enter with just completing the online health declaration form. Without being fully vaccinated (or in the absence of the necessary documentary evidence) you will need a negative PCR test and certificate within 48 hours of travel. The EU has their vaccination certification operational now, so I'll be getting mine shortly.
Hiya Pat - have you got a link to get to that Spanish online health declaration form? Cheers. We will need that for entry, will we?

I've got my 2nd jab tomorrow. So then 14 days later, armed with my EU Vax Certificate Green Passport, I'll be off to Spain in early September.

Ta, Dave
moto al

Post by moto al »

IMG_E1994.JPG
IMG_E1994.JPG (91.92 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
IMG_E1995.JPG
IMG_E1995.JPG (48.42 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
I thought this is intresting
moto al
moto al

Post by moto al »

from tony ,EUROBIKETRANS
IMG_E2001.JPG
IMG_E2001.JPG (124.53 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
IMG_E1999.JPG
IMG_E1999.JPG (137.06 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
moto al
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

I guess in response to the roll-out of the vaccination programme in Spain (which is now working at pace) some changes to the rules regarding use of face masks:

From 26 June, it will no longer be mandatory to wear a face mask outdoors where social distancing of 1.5 metres is observed. However, face mask use remains mandatory for anyone over the age of 6 years in the following circumstances:

In any enclosed space open to the public (e.g. shops, restaurants, hotels, hospitals etc.)
In any indoor space where people who are not from the same household mix
In any outdoor space where it is not possible to observe social distancing of 1.5m (e.g. crowded streets, concerts, public demonstrations etc.)
On all forms of public transport including planes, trains, trams, buses and metro, as well as all transport stations, platforms and airport.

Specific rules on the use of face masks may vary between regions. You should refer to local authorities for specific information on face-covering requirements and any exceptions where you are.

Penalties may be imposed if you do not comply.

Those with respiratory problems or those unable to wear a mask due to other health conditions or disabilities are exempt from this rule.

While not mandatory, the use of face masks on children between 3 and 5 years of age is recommended in the scenarios listed above.

Face masks must cover the nose and mouth.

Good news I think - still worth remembering to pack a supply though. People in Spain have generally become accustomed to mask wearing, so I expect they will generally follow the mandatory circumstances above well. But time will tell.

Pat
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

daveuprite wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:48 pm
Barcelona Pat wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:15 pm Perhaps not unexpectedly Spain has changed its entry requirements.

Hiya Pat - have you got a link to get to that Spanish online health declaration form? Cheers. We will need that for entry, will we?

I've got my 2nd jab tomorrow. So then 14 days later, armed with my EU Vax Certificate Green Passport, I'll be off to Spain in early September.

Ta, Dave
Sure thing Dave - here you go. https://spth.gob.es

Its in English and pretty straight forward. You can't complete the whole thing until 48 hours before your departure, as there are some health questions at the end that need to be up to date. But you can set up the rest well in advance and have a link to complete sent to your email. Once its all done and submitted, they'll send you a QR code, which you'll want to have to hand for them to scan when you arrive in Spain. Simples!

Hope you have a great trip (I'll keep updating this thread - like today regarding relaxation of mask rules).
Pat
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Barcelona Pat wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:42 pm
daveuprite wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:48 pm

Ta, Dave
Sure thing Dave - here you go. https://spth.gob.es

Its in English and pretty straight forward. You can't complete the whole thing until 48 hours before your departure, as there are some health questions at the end that need to be up to date. But you can set up the rest well in advance and have a link to complete sent to your email. Once its all done and submitted, they'll send you a QR code, which you'll want to have to hand for them to scan when you arrive in Spain. Simples!

Hope you have a great trip (I'll keep updating this thread - like today regarding relaxation of mask rules).
Pat
That's bloody helpful Pat - thanks a million. I'm keeping that link safe and ready for September.

I will be definitely be getting the QR code, but just out of interest do you know if the border is actually being physically policed? Or is it a case of being required to present the QR code if you are stopped/asked inside Catalunya?
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Just had a quick scoot through that form, Pat. Looks like it's only for people FLYING in to Spain. Is that right? We'll be driving in across the Pyrenees.

Cheers, Dave
berin

Post by berin »

Unless I’m reading this wrongly, it says there are no entry requirements related to Covid for travelling to Spain from the UK.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advic ... quirements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
berin

Post by berin »

berin wrote:Unless I’m reading this wrongly, it says there are no entry requirements related to Covid for travelling to Spain from the UK.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advic ... quirements

Unless arriving from France, it says further on, so I guess that’s the answer to your question - vaccines, PCR test or proof of prior infection required

Return to “TRAVEL”