Mini European Tour Anyone?

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
nickoff

Re: Mini European Tour Anyone?

Post by nickoff »

If might be worth looking at your settings on the Messenger app also. One chap on the forum had to reset some of his privacy settings before he could join.

EuroTour21
sphbristol

Post by sphbristol »

Out of interest, what bikes will people be using for this trip .(not that important, but.............)
Gazktm1050

Post by Gazktm1050 »

How exactly do you join the chat on messenger .if i put eurotour21 on messenger it comes up as nothing found . Put it in facebook search and it comes up as a classic car group .is there some secret way of getting in ..
nickoff

Post by nickoff »

EuroTour21
Although there is some discussion whether it will happen with the way the Covid crisis is going on. I'm in the fortunate position that I can leave it until the last minute whether I go or not. If it is called off then I will probably have a 7-10 day ride from Lands End to John O Groats without the motorways.
nickoff

Post by nickoff »

sphbristol wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:20 pm Out of interest, what bikes will people be using for this trip .(not that important, but.............)
I will be going on my Suzuki 650 VStrom. One chap will be on a 500 Benelli and another who is going hasn't made his mind up yet which of his bikes to ride as he is carrying on with a 5 month trip after. Not sure about 1 or 2 others.
McVicar

Post by McVicar »

I would like to go, on my Kawasaki Versys 650. But as I'm having no luck with messenger it looks like I'll miss out.
McVicar

Post by McVicar »

nickoff

Post by nickoff »

McVicar wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:07 pm I would like to go, on my Kawasaki Versys 650. But as I'm having no luck with messenger it looks like I'll miss out.
To be honest I don't know what the bloody hell is going on with Messenger. There are 10 people who have joined the group but I tried to get onto it from my wife's tablet and no luck. I've sent a message to the app help desk and waiting to find out what's going on. Sorry.
nickoff

Post by nickoff »

I think that if you send me a friend request via F/B then I will be able to send you an invitation to join the group. Weird I know.

Nick Bradley
nickoff

Post by nickoff »

Due to the ongoing situation this trip has now been postponed. Thanks.

Return to “TRAVEL”