Brittany Ferries Discounts?

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
MHsnowy

Brittany Ferries Discounts?

Post by MHsnowy »

Anyone got a current discount code for a Brittany Ferries crossing for Portsmouth/Santander?

I've done a few searches but nothing seems to be coming up.

Cheers.
The Sarge

Re: Brittany Ferries Discounts?

Post by The Sarge »

Not sure they are transferable now, the old 'Property Owners' version was for up to 3 crossings per year but the newer 'Club Voyage' version dictates that the card holder must be present on that journey ?
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

I used a friends code in May this year, the member gets 30% discount but friends and Family only get 10% off the price of the crossing (not cabin etc).
I'm not sure if it is still current but I will pm you the code (the member also gets 10% of the crossing price back in their Bank).
If you book your crossing and later get a discount code Brittany Ferries will reimburse you the discount, just do online chat on their website.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
herman

Post by herman »

To add there are two clubs Spanish and French with the discounts non transferable.
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
Alan29

Post by Alan29 »

herman wrote:To add there are two clubs Spanish and French with the discounts non transferable.
Not quite.
Your Spanish membership drops from 30% to 10% on French routes. Same for French members on spanish routes.
Last year, when I was in the French scheme I took the caravan to France and enjoyed a free day cabin both ways. And later on took the bike to France (free day cabin) virtually free with the savings from the caravan trip. Returned via Bilbao and got a free breakfast courtesy of the scheme and 10% discount on that leg.
Good scheme. Not a member this year. Rejoining next for caravan France and a sneaky bike trip.
Going Hull - Rotterdam on Thursday. Wish P&O had a similar scheme.
3BsBiking

Post by 3BsBiking »

Message sent to your wall. Might help. Might not!
Biker B&B and trail riding centre in the Limousin, France.

www.3BsBiking.com
MHsnowy

Post by MHsnowy »

3BsBiking wrote:Message sent to your wall. Might help. Might not!
Not had any messages.
3BsBiking

Post by 3BsBiking »

Weird! I've sent again.
Biker B&B and trail riding centre in the Limousin, France.

www.3BsBiking.com
Tim Cullis

Post by Tim Cullis »

I am a Club Voyage Spain member and sent MHsnowy a code last night. If anyone needs one, please send me a PM.

Club Voyage Spain costs members £100 registration fee and £120 annual membership. If friends use the code the member gets a £10 credit towards future travel up to a maximum of £150 pa.

The friend gets 10% off the price of passenger and vehicle fares, unfortunately nothing off the cabins.

My preference nowadays is to use the Economie service. The Baie de Seine takes a few hours longer for the crossing but is quite a bit cheaper and the food is excellent.
"For sheer delight there is nothing like altitude; it gives one the thrill of adventure
and enlarges the world in which you live," Irving Mather (1892-1966)

Access the Morocco Knowledgebase
motorbike

Post by motorbike »

yep thinking of the economic..trouble is the bike can get soaked with sea water..my last tenere discs were red with rust in the morning the last time i used it....tim sent you a pm re code thanks

Return to “TRAVEL”