Who let the dogs out.

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
SSchultz

Re: Who let the dogs out.

Post by SSchultz »

Again,I never said you will be bitten.I said you will be chased,which in my understanding of English language is something different.And if I swim in the ocean and never see a shark that doesn't mean there aren't any in there.
A quick search related to shepherds wolves and bears :

or type Brasov Bears or anything bear and wolves Romania.
Google is our friend.
Please don't be offended but I'm born and raised in the Carpathians(the wild part).
Happy riding and I'm glad you like the country (thumbs)
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Good video. Thanks for posting.
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

interesting video especially the bit where they say the guy has a hut to protect him from the bears :ohmy: then they hear a noise and he goes out with a torch personally I would want a cannon

Thanks for posting (thumbs)

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
fullerton

Post by fullerton »

would send jan out with the ugly stick

steve
captinktm

Post by captinktm »

SSchultz wrote:Again,I never said you will be bitten.I said you will be chased,which in my understanding of English language is something different.And if I swim in the ocean and never see a shark that doesn't mean there aren't any in there.
A quick search related to shepherds wolves and bears :

or type Brasov Bears or anything bear and wolves Romania.
Google is our friend.
Please don't be offended but I'm born and raised in the Carpathians(the wild part).
Happy riding and I'm glad you like the country (thumbs)
Ah you made this film did you? no? Well unlike you I don't believe 99% of what's on google, if you have some personal photo's or maybe an account of seeing a wolf or bear then lets have them.
Oh and your English lesson about the difference between biting and chasing, why then should we wear long boots? Are you afraid that the dogs will SEE your ankles or were you implying they would be protect from a dogs bite? As for the video, these shepherds are not fit to look after sheep, wtf were they doing with sheep on a ridge in a storm? They would not be able to farm in the uk. It's shocking to see the treatment of livestock here and in Romania. Before you start, yes I was brought up on a farm (in the wild part of Cornwall) where a lame sheep would have been treated and kept indoors until it could move with the flock, not left behind to be eaten by wild dogs!
Don't be offended but talking about what other people have claim to have seen is not evidence at all.

Return to “TRAVEL”