Its back THE TAFFY DAKAR

Bikers and riding
jasext

Its back THE TAFFY DAKAR

Post by jasext »

Due to public pressure we are pleased to announce the Taffy will be back in full swing in 2023,
There will be more details on this in the coming months BUT in the meantime we have decided to put on a much smaller event and going back to basics.

The date is Friday August 26th ending Sunday August 28th . 2022.

https://fb.me/e/2kgXC21Sd
Ksithumper

Re: Its back THE TAFFY DAKAR

Post by Ksithumper »

Fantastic news of a fantastic event.
Jak*

Post by Jak* »

Brilliant to see it back on. Not sure we can make it this year and my son has now sold his Ural. Might pop over for a day visit though.
Seminole

Post by Seminole »

So for the little trail event just send Paypal to the email address on your facebook link with name and phone number?...is that it?
jasext

Post by jasext »

Seminole wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:39 pm So for the little trail event just send Paypal to the email address on your facebook link with name and phone number?...is that it?
Yes thats about it
Mike Wrights

Post by Mike Wrights »

I went to the first Taffy Event which was superb and had a great time with all the laughs and chilling out. The goodie bag with the Hat, stickers and ear plugs was a great idea and I still use that hat!

I arrived a few days early and setup camp with my Californian mate which was a right laugh. It was all about having fun and nothing serious to the point if I am correct if you take it too seriously you get points deducted :D My clutch cable broke so it was an interesting ride doing the last few lanes and riding back to the campsite straight past everyone until I could find neutral but soon fixed by the onsite support.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”