Fuel shortage

Bikers and riding
Dark Knight

Fuel shortage

Post by Dark Knight »

The UK climate change meeting is at the end of October, we have made little progress, the take up of electric cars is poor, we need to do something, ah, I know, what we need is a petrol shortage.
garyboy

Re: Fuel shortage

Post by garyboy »

COP .. should be moved to La Palma .. to demonstrate the effects of man made climate change ??
And the next one to Yellow stone super volcano caldera..
We need to "grow up" and recognise what mankind is doing to our environment.. and .. o .. er ????
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

They should move it to the Sahel, where the desert is being 'greened' by more rainfall generated by the warming sea.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

yeah .. and move the dakar rally back there too ... it would be nice and muddy then!
Scott_rider

Post by Scott_rider »

Dark Knight wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:18 pm The UK climate change meeting is at the end of October, we have made little progress, the take up of electric cars is poor, we need to do something, ah, I know, what we need is a petrol shortage.
...I wouldn't have believed we could all be 'played' like that a few years ago...but now nothing surprises me... :roll:
Suzuki GSX-S1000F...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone
Richard Simpson Mark II

And in China they are rationing electricity because the Australians won't sell them coal.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Oil and gas prices are through the roof because globally the Earth had an unusually cold winter last year, and winds have been lower than average, causing a run on fossil fuels.
I have no idea why this isn't being more widely explained, but it's happened pretty much everywhere from New Zealand to North America.

"It's climate-change Jim, but not as we expected it"
Mike Wrights

Post by Mike Wrights »

I've been sat here in my Tentipi with the log fire watching it all go mad out there. A week off to relax chill and watch the world go by.
Luckily I don't need any fuel but to see the me me me attitude of human nature really sums up some people. Thankfully not everyone is like it.
Next toilet rolls and pasta will be in short supply so stock up the bunker 😄
Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight »

Do not start a run on toilet rolls and pasta.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Scott_rider wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:06 pm
Dark Knight wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:18 pm The UK climate change meeting is at the end of October, we have made little progress, the take up of electric cars is poor, we need to do something, ah, I know, what we need is a petrol shortage.
...I wouldn't have believed we could all be 'played' like that a few years ago...but now nothing surprises me... :roll:

Yesterday, tv reports that Gas prices will be artificially hiked by adding a Green Tax ... to Persuad people from using gas, a fossil fuel .. actually the word used was "WEANED OFF" .. FFS !!!

Also said that Fuel prices will see a 'Significant Rise ' next year... FFS !!!

YEP .. We need to Grow Up alright, .... and take Responsibility for .. our Government lol

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”