ABR Festival 2022 - Suggestions box

Bikers and riding
HarveyCamm

ABR Festival 2022 - Suggestions box

Post by HarveyCamm »

Now that the dust is settling on 2021 I thought that a thread of suggestions for what we may like to see more of or less of for next year could be good, obviously we can only suggest and hope as some stuff just may not be feasible so let's not get ranty - 2021's event took place under exceptional circumstances and the team put on a great weekend for us.

I'll kick off with could we see more veggie / vegan food offerings in the catering please? I expect that any catering in 2021 was difficult to arrange but hopefully 2022 will be better.

Cheers
Harv
Chalky723

Re: ABR Festival 2022 - Suggestions box

Post by Chalky723 »

The one way system was a pain, to get from the Van area back to the tents involved quite a trek, outside the estate.

Although I can understand why they have it and that there may not be another option....

Urinals, like they have at some festivals, might reduce some of the queues for the "proper" loos too...
D
AlanHolt

Post by AlanHolt »

I'd like more clothing suppliers/sellers to be there, as I wasn't the only person looking for a suit and gloves but we couldn't give our money away, unless you wanted Klim, Klim or Klim. In fact more retailers in general, tyres, helmets etc., although I know of a couple who were invited to attend and they didn't think it would be worth while this year.
Current bike is a Yamaha T7
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

I would like to see a demo area where the manufacturers could show off how their rider aids working in a practical setting even better still allow me to ride and be shown by a factory Geek, as someone who rides without all that milarky I am intrigued.

Perhaps some evening entertainment from some of the celebrities present.

I am old school, a print out of the timetable of events on arrival, not much to ask I dont think, it could be an optional pickup.

Invite someone such as L Pavey to demo his stuff as his Youtube Channel.

Drinking Water that did not taste like this years, was it the 2020 stock?

Been to both so far and enjoyed, bought the 22 ticket already, the cost hike may stop me in the future though.

If I can think of more I will add.

Already thanked the Chiefs at the show, Thanks to all the others that I did not have the opportunity to for the 2019,and 2021 bash

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”