Bike Rider Covid risk

Bikers and riding
bond_yzf

Re: Bike Rider Covid risk

Post by bond_yzf »

Steve T wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:48 am
Alun wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:33 am I’ve just banned Jennie from this forum . . . . . . . because of the constant abuse she has subjected my staff to over the past two weeks. I am done with tolerating that.
Don't feck with the valleys boyo's eh Alun ;)

Respect & thanks to you and all that have kept at it to make this event happen.

Steve T

8-)

PS - could you ban jonnyboxer as well please cos he's getting on me tits :D

Well said :lol:
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

Alun wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:33 am
johnnyboxer wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:42 am
Jenniejester wrote:I have asked for copies of the risk assessments and been refused
Mmmm?

Let me nip this in the bud.

We have spent in the region of 10K on covid health and safety risk assessments for the ABR Festival.

Members of ABR staff, our Covid health and safety consultant and I have been in two CAM (Covid) and SAG (general health and safety) meetings with all of the local authorities professionals present. This includes, health, environmental, police etc, etc.

Our health and safety documents – which extend to over 250 pages – have been read and scrutinised by all the professionals involved in these meetings and been given the seal of approval.

Every supplier and exhibitor at the festival must have their own covid health and safety risk assessment by law. That includes security, traffic management, toilet suppliers, caterers, exhibitors, manufacturers etc. etc.

Risk assessments are not for public consumption however if anyone wishes to read our Covid Health and safety risk assessment I’ll have a copy at the main ABR festival office.

I’ve just banned Jennie from this forum, not because of the disingenuous nature of her post but because of the constant abuse she has subjected my staff to over the past two weeks. I am done with tolerating that.
No explanation needed Alun but I'm sure a lot of people appreciate it. Some people will only be happy when we all join the misery they submerse themselves in.

See ya at the Festival :D
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

Jenniejester wrote:I have asked for copies of the risk assessments and been refused
Mmmm?

Let me nip this in the bud.

We have spent in the region of 10K on covid health and safety risk assessments for the ABR Festival.

Members of ABR staff, our Covid health and safety consultant and I have been in two CAM (Covid) and SAG (general health and safety) meetings with all of the local authorities professionals present. This includes, health, environmental, police etc, etc.

Our health and safety documents – which extend to over 250 pages – have been read and scrutinised by all the professionals involved in these meetings and been given the seal of approval.

Every supplier and exhibitor at the festival must have their own covid health and safety risk assessment by law. That includes security, traffic management, toilet suppliers, caterers, exhibitors, manufacturers etc. etc.

Risk assessments are not for public consumption however if anyone wishes to read our Covid Health and safety risk assessment I’ll have a copy at the main ABR festival office.

I’ve just banned Jennie from this forum, not because of the disingenuous nature of her post but because of the constant abuse she has subjected my staff to over the past two weeks. I am done with tolerating that.
Thanks for the update, we appreciate it
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

Mmmm?

Alun you may just want.to check her posts as she has included her mobile number in them. Might be a wise and gentlemanly thing to edit or remove those posts save her from getting abuse and claiming victimisation.

Just a thought
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

Steve T wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:48 am
PS - could you ban jonnyboxer as well please cos he's getting on me tits :D

I just spat tea all over my laptop.

Having a stressful morning at work. Cheered me right up!
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Yeah, and can you ban me too? I'm annoying the hell out of myself this morning.
bill_qaz

Post by bill_qaz »

Surely it about your personal risk assessment and make a choice that you feel safe with based on your individual health, fears etc.
Why stir up a wasps nest, if you want to attend this or any other event go.
If you don't want to attend don't go. So resell your ticket, or don't buy one in the first place, seems to be plenty of people buying and selling on forum.
Seminole

Post by Seminole »

bond_yzf wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:19 am
johnnyboxer wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:24 am
bond_yzf wrote:
Jenniejester wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:13 am The vaccines are working so far. Problem is if we allow continued exponential growth there is an increasing risk of a new variant which COULD be resistant to the vaccine. This is a very real risk and the thing scientists are most concerned about
No proof the vaccination works
Have you had yours ?

I am afraid there is proof
It reduces serious infection, hospitalisation & death
There is evidence it is reducing transmission too
What hard scientific proof exist they work or is it a case you believe what you read and hear
Oh good grief :roll:
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

daveuprite wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:38 am Yeah, and can you ban me too? I'm annoying the hell out of myself this morning.
Yeah good idea I second the motion that Dave should be removed :D :D
In fact I move that we are all banned and we need to reapply using a different avatar and new pseudonym.
That way we have to learn all over again who the annoying tits are
Give the forum a fresh start.
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

Seminole wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:30 am
bond_yzf wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:19 am
johnnyboxer wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:24 am
bond_yzf wrote:
Jenniejester wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:13 am The vaccines are working so far. Problem is if we allow continued exponential growth there is an increasing risk of a new variant which COULD be resistant to the vaccine. This is a very real risk and the thing scientists are most concerned about
No proof the vaccination works
Have you had yours ?

I am afraid there is proof
It reduces serious infection, hospitalisation & death
There is evidence it is reducing transmission too
What hard scientific proof exist they work or is it a case you believe what you read and hear
Oh good grief :roll:
Awesome proof

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”