doberso

Re: Hard shoulder penality

Post by doberso »

"It was afair cop because I was inside a solid white line before the junction"
Take risks, pay the penalty , lesson learnt I'd say
Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight »

I notice that the on line police survey shows the French police as the worse (no surprise there) and the UK police as the second worse.
Must admit that I would have thought that the Italian police were worse that the UK police.
I used to go to Italy on business and would never drive a car there as the traffic situation is horrondous, all that hooting.
I was once in a taxi coming from the airport and could swear that a guy passed us on the inside by driving on the pavement.
Also the idea of allways leaving your car unlocked when parked, to avoid damage, when some breaks into it, seems limited to Italy.
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

You want to try India......
:shock: :shock: :shock:
2023 Husqvarna Norden 901
2014 KTM 690 ENDURO R
Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight »

Do you remember when in italy you could buy those jumpers that had an imitiation seat belt diagonal stripe knitted in them to fool the local police.
Seat belts are a great idea if you run into something, but a big problem if a large bike runs into the side of you, as it will break the side window and if the petrol tank splits, you get showered with petrol, the fact that the headlight is not extinguished when you hit the kill switch, means that the filament ignites the petrol, with a very unpleasant result.
Moral of this story is, never pull out into the road in front of an approaching motorbike, as you are never quite sure how fast he is going.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”