Re: The Real Cost of Greenlaning

Post by Cone »

Was he a racing driver or something? :lol:
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

daveuprite wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:52 am
Cone wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:08 am
daveuprite wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:55 am Well my economic approach to greenlaning is rooted in ideas which stress the importance of macro-economics, post neo-classical endogenous growth theory and the symbiotic relationships between growth and investment, people and infrastructure.
It sounds like your trying to involve politics and motorcycles. You know how that’ll end up!!
Not me. It's a bastardised quote from the lovely Gordon Brown - remember him? Good example of over-thinking... :roll:
Gordon Brown...dont get me started......they'll be know boom or bust, was he talking about ktm's :lol:
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

chunky butt wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:39 pm
daveuprite wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:55 am Well my economic approach to greenlaning is rooted in ideas which stress the importance of macro-economics, post neo-classical endogenous growth theory and the symbiotic relationships between growth and investment, people and infrastructure.
It sounds like your trying to involve politics and motorcycles. You know how that’ll end up!!
Not me. It's a bastardised quote from the lovely Gordon Brown - remember him? Good example of over-thinking... :roll:
Gordon Brown...dont get me started......they'll be know boom or bust, was he talking about ktm's :lol:
Now now, Steve. Let's keep it nice. No need to go all orange-ist.
SHarper

Post by SHarper »

Whenever I hear the name I always want to sing “Gordon Brown, texture like sun...” Stranglers stylee.
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

SHarper wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:15 pm
Whenever I hear the name I always want to sing “Gordon Brown, texture like sun...” Stranglers stylee.
Gordon Brown finer temptress...

Love the Stranglers. Seen them loads of times.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”