Hopp rider training - Sept 21 Caldwell Park - Discount

Bikers and riding
northlondoncookie

Hopp rider training - Sept 21 Caldwell Park - Discount

Post by northlondoncookie »

My local IAM group organised some training with HRT a few weeks ago and I was very impressed at the skills demonstrated by the instructors and the skills that I was able to use/learn . We had the private use of an unused runway at an active Army base in Essex. HRT does a series of instructional track days at Caldwell Park in Linconshire which you can learn more about by visiting the web site. Given the experience of the instructors and permission from the track you do not need full leathers as with most track days (good since I don't have any and I can't imagine the image) but they do recommend zip up textiles trousers/jacket. If you have not attended an HRT event before the price is £175 and £165 if you have. If you would like to join a group that I am putting together we will be able to get a further £10 discount. We need 10 people to secure the discount and have three so far. If interested please sign up with HRT directly and be sure to put COREY COOK on the group area on the registration. PM me so I can keep track of numbers if you are planning to come.

www.hoppridertraining.co.uk for more info

They do have some other dates if you can't make September but the group discount would not apply.

We have got three bods so far.
Joe Bar

Re: Hopp rider training - Sept 21 Caldwell Park - Discount

Post by Joe Bar »

I have done quite a few of Martin Hopp's rider training days at Cadwell, and can really recommend these to anyone thinking of going, whatever their skill level and whatever their bike. Great fun, safe with excellent feedback and instruction.
northlondoncookie

I've got eight bodies so far... two spots left.
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

You still needing bodies for this cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
northlondoncookie

Yes we could use a few more :)
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

Bump.... I am thinking of doing this or an off road course, what is your opinion is the best way for a road rider to further improve his riding, done the IAM thing. cheers Spud ;)

NLC have PM'd you
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
northlondoncookie

Spud I have never done a track day but am looking forward to this one. Also have done the IAM thing. On this day you don't need leathers and it is instructional. I am told doing a track day is a very good way to improve your riding. Have done a course with HRT before and the instruction and student-instructor ratio is top notch.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”