Bikers and riding
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

Hi guys, just signed up, this has all the ingredients to be a very popular site.
We all wanna be Ewans mate and ride free bikes round the world, but in real life we need other peoples adventures to inspire us and help with our own. Seems this site could be it with our support.
Anyway i ride an Africa Twin all farkled and ready to take me anywhere, just got back from a tour round northern France, never been to that area before, very nice, great coast, nice roads, but damaging to the wallet!!!
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
Alun

Re:New member

Post by Alun »

Hi Treadtrader, welcome to the site and thanks for the encouraging words. And that black Africa Twin looks smokey alright.

Yes, wouldn't it be nice to be Ewans mate and travel the world on someone elses expenses tab. But would you really want a load of loveies following in support vehicles? Give me a couple of mates and enough to keep me in a pint anyday.

Good point about the cost of travelling overseas these days. France seriously dents the wallet but Austria still offers good value. How much were you paying for fuel in France?
Treadtrader

Re:New member

Post by Treadtrader »

Too flamin much!!! There were six in our group and we run a kitty for day to day expenses including fuel, which means i subsided my mates AT which averaged 6litres more fuel at most fill-ups, thirsty heap!! Luckily i can manage more beer per mile.
Contact email [email protected] or pm.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”