glasses and helmets

Bikers and riding
misterlaffer

Re: glasses and helmets

Post by misterlaffer »

Try and remember you now wear glasses and you left home wearing some. (thumbs)

Otherwise get used to that sinking feeling when you are riding along and realise (oh feck) they were on the pillion seat at the last coffee stop while putting your helmet on. :blush: :unsure:
vRSG60

Post by vRSG60 »

misterlaffer wrote:Try and remember you now wear glasses and you left home wearing some. (thumbs)

Otherwise get used to that sinking feeling when you are riding along and realise (oh feck) they were on the pillion seat at the last coffee stop while putting your helmet on. :blush: :unsure:
No such problem for me, without my glasses on I wouldn't be able to find my bike :whistle:
Out On The Floor - Keep The Faith
fullerton

Post by fullerton »

get um lazered, best money i ever spent, could bang on about all day and night, did i said best money i ever spent,

also knocked seconds off me lap times
Roadsey

Post by Roadsey »

I wear Varifocals with Caberg Tourmax, no problems only noise with Scarlo Rider on helmet. Take a bike mag to helmet dealers and sit awhile and have a read with helmet and Varifocals on. Best of luck with choice.
vRSG60

Post by vRSG60 »

fullerton wrote:get um lazered, best money i ever spent, could bang on about all day and night, did i said best money i ever spent,

also knocked seconds off me lap times
I'd love to but then I'd still need reading glasses so not really worth it. As it is I can look over , or under, my glasses whilst I'm at work. :angry:
Out On The Floor - Keep The Faith
gspod

Post by gspod »

Vari-focals for me.
I have recently invested in a pair of Oakleys. Expensive but excellent on the bike, my normal ones let the wind in behind - I ride alot with the visor up and year round with a half face (are they still called that?).

They use their own special type of lense which has better peripheral vision, there are also sun reactive so are my sunglasses too.

(thumbs)

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”