Accident for ABR Member.

Bikers and riding
Simba

Re: Accident for ABR Member.

Post by Simba »

Terrible News.. I wish Jaz a very speedy recovery...our thoughts are with him and his loved ones..
Throttled

Post by Throttled »

Terrible news and thoughts and best wishes to you dancanovas as well as Jaz.
YBR125 > KLE500 + KLE650 Versys Tourer
Bianchi

Post by Bianchi »

hi dancanovas every time i read this it brings a tear to my eye i am sure everyone feels the same way can we set somthing up to help Jaz and his family in ther time of need

i would like to make a donation to help pay for some of the expenses that jaz and his family are facing while looking after him i am sure everyone feels the same

dancanovas can we get a paypal set up for him and get a helmet round at this months rally
to raise some cash for him

his recovery will be a long one and a while before he returns to his place of work

cheers

Dave
Diesel Pete

Post by Diesel Pete »

Bianchi wrote:hi dancanovas every time i read this it brings a tear to my eye i am sure everyone feels the same way can we set somthing up to help Jaz and his family in ther time of need

i would like to make a donation to help pay for some of the expenses that jaz and his family are facing while looking after him i am sure everyone feels the same

dancanovas can we get a paypal set up for him and get a helmet round at this months rally

his recovery will be a long one and a while before he returns to his place of work

cheers

Dave
I'll gladly chip in in his hour of need and also do we have an address we can send cards and well wishes to as R2M asked?
palace15

Post by palace15 »

Try and get someone else to use thier address for cards etc and not someones address where bikes are kept, its amazing who looks at forums and the amount of info they can get from the 'net'.

Just a thought, I remember a thread on one site......'Show us your garage'!!! FFS
gebrauchtwagen83

Post by gebrauchtwagen83 »

Bianchi wrote:hi dancanovas every time i read this it brings a tear to my eye i am sure everyone feels the same way can we set somthing up to help Jaz and his family in ther time of need

cheers

Dave

really appreciate all this support. i told him about the messages and he seemed really please as he has come out of intensive care this morning. i managed to talk to him this morning but have had to return to London today. he will be in hospital for a few weeks and wont be back at work this year. i hadnt even thought about setting anything up to help him out as he wouldnt expect anything but I could do that for him. Not sure how to go about it other than posting a donate button to his own paypal account.
Bianchi

Post by Bianchi »

dancanovas wrote:

cheers

Dave

really appreciate all this support. i told him about the messages and he seemed really please as he has come out of intensive care this morning. i managed to talk to him this morning but have had to return to London today. he will be in hospital for a few weeks and wont be back at work this year. i hadnt even thought about setting anything up to help him out as he wouldnt expect anything but I could do that for him. Not sure how to go about it other than posting a donate button to his own paypal account.
yeh that would work i think alot of ABR's would like to chip in so get his paypal posted up unless anyone has a better idea

cheers

Dave
david

Post by david »

Its a great idea Dan, I know its not easy for you as your a close bunch of mates. Jaz is lucky to have you and Trig in his corner.
Gaffer64

Post by Gaffer64 »

hi I am so sorry for your friends accident. I have worked at Wakefields Pinderfields hospital and know the medical staff are first class as is the new hospital. I will pray for your friend and send him positive good wishes.

Mike G
almar

Post by almar »

Thoughts are with you and wishing you a complete recovery, its good to know you have love of your family to help you through , and of coarse you always have us !

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”