bring on the sun....

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
Gerb

bring on the sun....

Post by Gerb »

Hi,

Time to get social, I've been riding a number of years over 30, I've ridden a little motox ( I was sooooo slow), also the odd (very odd) beach race, am a lapsed member of the TRF (my bad). I've motorbiked through bits of Europe on and off road, currently running a very battered Africa Twin 750 RD04. Am looking (fingers crossed) at getting a second (and lighter) bike fidgeting between A Honda CRF 300 Rally and the same weight but oh so much more powerful KTM 690 Enduro, bit of a shame that CCM is not making there 450 adventure bike as that would of been a nice twist. Anyway I will be at the Adventure Bike Rider Festival this year...my Instagram and YouTube are ByAnyTwoWheels the year is just starting so lets go ride and have some much needed fun!

Thanks

Kevin
Richard Simpson Mark II

Re: bring on the sun....

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

Hello and welcome.

Good luck with finding a Honda 300: yet again Honda seems to have been surprised by the UK demand for its products!
Gerb

Post by Gerb »

Happen to know there are two arriving in Mons, in March, I have the option of buying in Europe....but getting a test ride is another matter! Roll on the festival...
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

as you the Brit 450 was looking like a bike speced for myself, looked and thought, thought and looked made the call to the factory from there the farce continued to forget it. Criminal Shame, perhaps too much for them I dont know, difficult to please me, easy to please some knob with a £200 cap and a latte sitting in front of cafe, cant blame CCM perhaps but AJP could do it . I too 300 too little fun? 701 too much everything? welcome to the forum.
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

Welcome to ABR mate.
When I was a little younger I travelled to Mons to compete in the classic trial, then watch the nutters on the hill climb after.
Lovely town you’re from, need to visit again.
Contact email [email protected] or pm.

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”