Hey Peaky Bikers here doing short tours in the Peaks

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
Peaky Biker 1

Hey Peaky Bikers here doing short tours in the Peaks

Post by Peaky Biker 1 »

Peak District based rider here saying hello. As a lifelong resident and working all the over the Peak knowing the roads and lanes Ive decided to set up as a tour guide for short tours (around 2 hours) on the less traveled roads in the Peaks. Aimed at the weekend or day rider I have some lovely scenic routes on some beautiful back roads, taking in quiet little villages, historic sites and stunning scenery. I'm currently trialing a few routes so let me know if interested in a free tour and give me some feedback on the route if it interests you. And I know where all the best pubs n cafe's are :)

UPDATE - Thanks for all the offers of a trialing some routes out and I now have enough volunteers , I really appreciate it :) thank you and I will be doing that over the next few weeks. Pm's sent to the volunteers. I'll be starting the tours in early mid June, really affordable prices for folks on a weekend or day trip, looking forward to starting. Thanks.
Last edited by Peaky Biker 1 on Mon May 17, 2021 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
scooby

Re: Hey Peaky Bikers here doing short tours in the Peaks

Post by scooby »

Hi there ! id be happy to come along a trial a route with you.
cheers and good luck with your new venture.

Scooby
SteveWat

Post by SteveWat »

I’m in. I’ve recently move down to Cheshire from Lancashire, so the Peaks are on my radar.
I’ve sent you a Private Message
PDiddy

Post by PDiddy »

Happy to help you trial a route, the peaks are my back yard and only visit the best cafes :D
biker

Post by biker »

Hi, my wife and me would be more than happy to accompany you and give you feedback. We live at Heanor and we are retired so any time would be okay for us.
Regards,
Jim
I AM THAT I AM
Peaky Biker 1

Post by Peaky Biker 1 »

scooby wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 4:45 pm Hi there ! id be happy to come along a trial a route with you.
cheers and good luck with your new venture.

Scooby
Cheers Scooby thanks for the offer. I'll send a private message and organise with you.
Peaky Biker 1

Post by Peaky Biker 1 »

PDiddy wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:15 am Happy to help you trial a route, the peaks are my back yard and only visit the best cafes :D
thanks much appreciated , pm sent
Cheers
Peaky Biker 1

Post by Peaky Biker 1 »

biker wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:04 pm Hi, my wife and me would be more than happy to accompany you and give you feedback. We live at Heanor and we are retired so any time would be okay for us.
Regards,
Jim
Hi thanks Jim much appreciated. I'll send a private message and we can organise something .
Regards
Peaky Biker 1

Post by Peaky Biker 1 »

Just to let folks know I'm up and running with the tours now. Tours available this weekend (and next Tuesday due to a cancellation)
Contact me on [email protected] for info.
Cheers
Rob

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”