Intro

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.

Intro

Post by 953 »

I don't have a handle, so for now its Martin. Bike: 2010 BMW R1200GSA.

Trying something new here as this is my first post on a forum. I don't belong to any other groups and I have no other social media accounts.

Been riding seriously since November 2010 and within the last 10 years, I've covered 140000 + miles on the same bike. I've ridden South America, Central America, Mexico, the US, crossed Canada and played around in Alaska for a bit. The UK and mainland Europe, Scandinavia and a few Baltic countries have been my playground for several years. Before lockdown, I completed a 6-week ride in Morroco and I've circumnavigated Australia.

Looking forward to a new riding season!
daveuprite

Re: Intro

Post by daveuprite »

Sorry Martin, we only allow people who have done some proper travelling on this forum.
Flipflop

Post by Flipflop »

953 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:43 am I don't have a handle, so for now its Martin. Bike: 2010 BMW R1200GSA.

Trying something new here as this is my first post on a forum. I don't belong to any other groups and I have no other social media accounts.

Been riding seriously since November 2010 and within the last 10 years, I've covered 140000 + miles on the same bike. I've ridden South America, Central America, Mexico, the US, crossed Canada and played around in Alaska for a bit. The UK and mainland Europe, Scandinavia and a few Baltic countries have been my playground for several years. Before lockdown, I completed a 6-week ride in Morroco and I've circumnavigated Australia.

Looking forward to a new riding season!
Hi Martin and welcome.
Where are you based now?
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

Welcome aboard Martin.

That's some serious travel there. Can you sum it all up in one photo?

Cheers

Bren
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”