Hello from the US + Colorado Back Country Video

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
dansadv

Hello from the US + Colorado Back Country Video

Post by dansadv »

Hello from the US, thanks for adding me.

My current adventure bikes are a 250L Rally and an Africa Twin Adventure sports. My favorite adventures so far have been Moab UT, the Colorado Back Country Discovery Route, and a guided tour of Greece on a 1250GS. I enjoy making videos of my adventures, links below.

PHILinFRANCE

Re: Hello from the US + Colorado Back Country Video

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Welcome , i'd love to do the Moab......great vid
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

dansadv wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:12 pm Hello from the US, thanks for adding me.

My current adventure bikes are a 250L Rally and an Africa Twin Adventure sports. My favorite adventures so far have been Moab UT, the Colorado Back Country Discovery Route, and a guided tour of Greece on a 1250GS. I enjoy making videos of my adventures, links below.

Welcome dansadv! Bloody hell mate, you've made me green with envy with your videos. I've done a fair few of the trails on the Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route and would do just about anything to be back out there right now (or maybe when the snow's cleared)! Awesome stuff.
dansadv

Post by dansadv »

PHILinFRANCE wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:05 pm Welcome , i'd love to do the Moab......great vid
Thanks for watching.
dansadv

Post by dansadv »

Welcome dansadv! Bloody hell mate, you've made me green with envy with your videos. I've done a fair few of the trails on the Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route and would do just about anything to be back out there right now (or maybe when the snow's cleared)! Awesome stuff.

Thanks for watching! I would love to be back there as well... ready for winter to be over.

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”